Hi, I'm new (girl)

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
welcome Val! i'm not suprised that your ex was Italian. We seem to be larger than most for some reason. I hope you enjoy my pics!

Hi Valeria,

I'm not surprised that your ex was Italian either, seeing as you live in Italy! Come to Scotland though, we stay big despite the cold!

justitalianlover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ciaoooo Valeria, welcome to LPSG, it's important for male to know about what woman thinks about large penis...
benventua valeria, fa sempre piacere sapere che ci sta una bella comunità italiana....

B_priaps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ciao Và... (Welcome)

We're "inhibited" and "enchanted" by your ex b/f, by dimensions of his PE, by your amusement and pleasure with him, by your great satisfaction ..... ;)

I/we hope that you'll discover new big, fine and graceful dick in LPSG, awaiting new BIIIIIIIG b/f or average... whom you'll direct your affection, love and... fiery ardor! :)

Have a good time....

To Rome... with love! A hug...

Valeria82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you very much guys for your messages!:smile:
It's interesting to share about the topic and It's fun getting known with some of you!
Many kisses!!!:wink:

B_Chris63

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ciaoooo Valeria, welcome to LPSG, it's important for male to know about what woman thinks about large penis...
benventua valeria, fa sempre piacere sapere che ci sta una bella comunità italiana....
Ciao Valeria, benvenuta, sono francese ma possiamo comunicare in italiano !