Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A female friend, who used to be a member here, I've known her for about two years. She recommended this site for me. I'm a Gay white male. I've actually only been gay for two years exactly. I had a sudden realization, that I was gay, having lived what I thought to be a straight life for 40 years. When I was 12-16 I had three boyfriends. Then my lottery number came up on the draft and I got scared straight so to speak. I'm retired living on a fixed income in a shared duplex with my ex-wife and her oldest daughter. Yep they know I'm gay, but I have no real privacy. And as far as dates go, I can't have anyone here where I live. I usually have to go out and I don't do that very often. Since I'm very picky about the size of the guy's cock. I won't even entertain dating a guy with less than 7.5". I haven't checked out the complete FAQ on this group. So I don't know what is proper to post or not to post. As for how I'm built? I'm 5'11", 175#, 6" uncut. So I don't meet that criteria for this group. I just want to understand the well hung guy and what he wants? I'm working on my deep throat skills, because I feel that is the best way to address a well hung cock properly. I'd be content having a relationship with a guy 8"-10" long. And nicely thick. I prefer slender men, over men with more meat on their bones. And then again it depends on the guy and his cock to be precise. And yes I guess I'm a size queen. But what better group to belong too? Rob

Attachments