Hi I'm new here...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by AtomicMouse1950, May 30, 2011.

1. AtomicMouse1950

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A female friend, who used to be a member here, I've known her for about two years. She recommended this site for me. I'm a Gay white male. I've actually only been gay for two years exactly. I had a sudden realization, that I was gay, having lived what I thought to be a straight life for 40 years. When I was 12-16 I had three boyfriends. Then my lottery number came up on the draft and I got scared straight so to speak. I'm retired living on a fixed income in a shared duplex with my ex-wife and her oldest daughter. Yep they know I'm gay, but I have no real privacy. And as far as dates go, I can't have anyone here where I live. I usually have to go out and I don't do that very often. Since I'm very picky about the size of the guy's cock. I won't even entertain dating a guy with less than 7.5". I haven't checked out the complete FAQ on this group. So I don't know what is proper to post or not to post. As for how I'm built? I'm 5'11", 175#, 6" uncut. So I don't meet that criteria for this group. I just want to understand the well hung guy and what he wants? I'm working on my deep throat skills, because I feel that is the best way to address a well hung cock properly. I'd be content having a relationship with a guy 8"-10" long. And nicely thick. I prefer slender men, over men with more meat on their bones. And then again it depends on the guy and his cock to be precise. And yes I guess I'm a size queen. But what better group to belong too? Rob

Attached Files:

2. parchissi

Gold Member

Hi there - and a warm welcome to you. Glad you have arrived here at lpsg. Enjoy. Cheers.

3. AtomicMouse1950

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh, thanks so much. Very kind of you to welcome me, thanks again :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice