Hi, Im new member

B_hungrick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey, I'm Rick & I'm a 26 yo guy in Los Angeles, CA. I think I'm pretty well hung too. Recently I've been exploring the whole area of exhibitionism. I've been having a cool time checking out the posts on this site & the photos too. I've just put up a photo of myself on the member's gallery, and would like to hear what you all think of me, my body & my cock. Thanx for such a great group.
Rick :D

B_black10inches

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Originally posted by hungrick@Jan 29 2005, 06:42 AM
Hey, I'm Rick & I'm a 26 yo guy in Los Angeles, CA. I think I'm pretty well hung too. Recently I've been exploring the whole area of exhibitionism. I've been having a cool time checking out the posts on this site & the photos too. I've just put up a photo of myself on the member's gallery, and would like to hear what you all think of me, my body & my cock. Thanx for such a great group.
Rick :D
[post=278453]Quoted post[/post]​

yo s'up? B)

joe22xxx: Welcome. You'll find this is a very interesting and challenging group.

B_hungrick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by jaajaa@Jan 29 2005, 07:28 AM
Welcome Rick, love your pic

U "fit in" well here, nice cock and your bod looks hot too.

Enjoy all that the site has to offer!
[post=278511]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanx jaajaa & everyone who's welcoming me here. Also thanx to those who made comments about my photo in the gallery. Since I'm into showing off, you know that I like hearing whatever you have to say. Peace out to you all.
Rick B)

jaajaa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Originally posted by hungrick+Jan 30 2005, 03:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hungrick &#064; Jan 30 2005, 03:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jaajaa@Jan 29 2005, 07:28 AM
Welcome Rick, love your pic

U "fit in" well here, nice cock and your bod looks hot too.

Enjoy all that the site has to offer&#33;
[post=278511]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanx jaajaa & everyone who&#39;s welcoming me here. Also thanx to those who mde comments about my photo in the gallery. Since I&#39;m into showing off, you can imagine that I like hearing whatever you have to say. Peace out to you all.
Rick B)
[post=278756]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Feel free to show off as much as you like man :p :wub:
we will be happy to give ya lots of honest compliments :D

dallasmssix: Hey, rick, I enjoyed viewing your cock and body on ratemyschlong. In fact, I have you book marked. Hope you find that complimentary. You look great.