Hi im new ;)

B_francesca

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
buongiorno!. Hi i live in Germany. Im half greek and half italian. im a singer. I sing mostly on cruise ships. I sing mostly the song Senza Fine. And when you see my username you know alredy my name. i love guys whit a big long thing between their legs. im now single. my other love is the music and the sea. i like cats. and i like birds. and when you want the Lyrics of my song then say me. the song is in my head. it cant go out. im a nice person. i can controll men like dolls. i have the man view. Ciao! Bye!

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi...welcome to the site. That must be one hell of a rendition of Senza Fine, to get away with singing mostly one song :smile: I was the guest soloist on a German cruise ship for a bit last year. Which ship did you work on?

Last edited:

B_francesca

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
buongiorno! one time i sang on a cruise ship called Andrea. An italian cruise Liner. I have not much time to sleep whit someone cause im so much on a ship. but i always have my laptop whit me on a ship. sometimes a drunken man grabs me. but i hate this when he does this whitout permession. Okone time there was a cute crewmember. i looked one time in his eyes whit my man view and he was in love whit me. but i dont sing always the same song. one time is sing my heart will go on or bring me to life. Im a singer cause my grandmother was a singer too. she sang on the ship Andrea Doria on the last voyage. then the Andrea Doria sunk. She was one of the survivors. but when i have time for me and there is no cute men or a cruise ship then i draw pictures or i play the legend of Zelda from Nintendo. And i go often swimming. when a men sees me in swimsuit then he dont let me alone. Sometimes i like to be alone. And i go every week two or three days swimming. Sometimes i play bowling. i dont want to be fat. when a men sees me he should'nt think "what a fat girl! i dont let her in my bed". Im now single cause i had no time for me. ciao.

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
buongiorno!. Hi i live in Germany. Im half greek and half italian. im a singer. I sing mostly on cruise ships. I sing mostly the song Senza Fine. And when you see my username you know alredy my name. i love guys whit a big long thing between their legs. im now single. my other love is the music and the sea. i like cats. and i like birds. and when you want the Lyrics of my song then say me. the song is in my head. it cant go out. im a nice person. i can controll men like dolls. i have the man view. Ciao! Bye!
Hello, I am afraid you and Katie sound very similar, maybe the tramp is correct. Is he ?

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
buongiorno! one time i sang on a cruise ship called Andrea. An italian cruise Liner. I have not much time to sleep whit someone cause im so much on a ship. but i always have my laptop whit me on a ship. sometimes a drunken man grabs me. but i hate this when he does this whitout permession. Okone time there was a cute crewmember. i looked one time in his eyes whit my man view and he was in love whit me. but i dont sing always the same song. one time is sing my heart will go on or bring me to life. Im a singer cause my grandmother was a singer too. she sang on the ship Andrea Doria on the last voyage. then the Andrea Doria sunk. She was one of the survivors. but when i have time for me and there is no cute men or a cruise ship then i draw pictures or i play the legend of Zelda from Nintendo. And i go often swimming. when a men sees me in swimsuit then he dont let me alone. Sometimes i like to be alone. And i go every week two or three days swimming. Sometimes i play bowling. i dont want to be fat. when a men sees me he should'nt think "what a fat girl! i dont let her in my bed". Im now single cause i had no time for me. ciao.
You tell a very interesting story, you obviously think very highly of yourself, nothing wrong with that if you can back it up with truth and honesty. If you are as attractive as you say you are hon, let us see it.

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
uhhh oooooo, banned you too already !!! Why waste everyones time, it is rediclous.