Hi, I'm new

cocoacutie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You know, At work, (because few go to the library on saturday) I was conducting a search for (what else?) large penises in an attempt to answer a timeless question how big is big and how to discen when big is too big (before I run screaming out of the room) and the other timeless question is his penis small or do I just have a big old cooch? (well that's how my grandma puts it) and I so happened to stumble upon this group. Ah, but enough about me.

But to make a long story short.
Hey. Good to be here.:tongue:

Daddy Lucas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Welcome! You seem like you are going to be a lot of fun and i know you're gonna have fun in here! hey guys ... show her how big, BIG is! LOL
Love yah already
Daddy Lucas
PS Isn't the Library a wondeful & amazing thing!

cocoacutie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Welcome! You seem like you are going to be a lot of fun and i know you're gonna have fun in here! hey guys ... show her how big, BIG is! LOL
Love yah already
Daddy Lucas
PS Isn't the Library a wondeful & amazing thing!

thanks and yes. yes, it is. First place I ever saw a penis....the second place was in a book. (just kidding...they arrested that guy way before I could go on my own):tongue:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You know, At work, (because few go to the library on saturday) I was conducting a search for (what else?) large penises in an attempt to answer a timeless question how big is big and how to discen when big is too big (before I run screaming out of the room) and the other timeless question is his penis small or do I just have a big old cooch? (well that's how my grandma puts it) and I so happened to stumble upon this group. Ah, but enough about me.

Hey Welcome. There are some big ones up on here. Check them out. Me i love a big old cooch..........:wink:

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Welcum cocacutie. I think you will enjoy the place. BTW. It's not the size of the coochie that makes making love great. It's the way you move that coochie during sex.

cocoacutie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Welcum cocacutie. I think you will enjoy the place. BTW. It's not the size of the coochie that makes making love great. It's the way you move that coochie during sex.

good point....that's why I do the kegels...but still there's no motion in the ocean if you can't reach it. very short story :tongue:

cantona666

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome cocoacutie!! Vey nice to have you with us!! was waiting for the christmas presant, but i didn't know it should be you honey! very happy it turned out to be you!! ;-) welcome again, and add some pics soon ;-)

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome young lady! Make yourself at home, but be careful: there's alot of dickheads around here...

...OB