Hi, I'm New!

B_lilylabia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everyone,

I'm a lady with large labia who loves looking at lads with large Linga (loosely translated from Sanskrit = "Wand of Light"):smile: Come on guys, light up my life! .

cantona666

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome lilylabia!!! Very nice to have you here..!! Enjoy the site!!! I'm sure you'll find all the light you'r looking for.. ;-)

B_lilylabia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the warm welcome, guys.

I'm looking forward to finding my way round the site - I've had LPSG bookmarked for a while now, but have only just found the courage to sign up!

I'm sure it'll all be great fun!

laffitte

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome to a very sexy woman.

A world class addition to this forum.

For those of you who have yet to check this lady's site, I highly recommend you do.

Her site is truly wonderful.

Go and visit it immediately!

B_lilylabia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:wave2:
just found the courage, where you afraid our cocks where going to beat you up?

No cock scares me; surprises, thrills, amazes, chokes at times and occasionally disappoints, but never frightens me.

I'm still just a shy girl at heart though.

Lily
x

B_lilylabia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome to a very sexy woman.

A world class addition to this forum.

For those of you who have yet to check this lady's site, I highly recommend you do.

Her site is truly wonderful.

Go and visit it immediately!

Many thanks Laffitte for your kind appreciation of my site, and I'm thrilled you find me sexy!

It is an attempt to touch on and explore the infinite number of sex-related subjects so readily available to each and every one of us nowadays on the world-wide web.

I'm frequently surprised by people's candour, often shocked by people's behaviour and sometimes horrified by people's tendencies.

I'm frequently stunned by the weirdness of some people, often amused by their antics but always, always interested in what makes people tick.

My intention is to never stand in judgement, but to simply create a kind of personal webzine which people can come back to and read time and time again which will hopefully intrigue and amuse but most of all, entertain them. Hopefully, I'll learn something as well from any comments my readers may make. :wink:

Lily
x