Hi! I'm Petite!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, so I sort of skipped right over this part and posted 134 times before even opening this thread!

Hi, if we haven't met yet!

I'm with TheBoyfriend and I'm very happy with him. We're monogamous. While I'm flattered, we aren't looking for hook-ups.

I dislike dishonesty and deceit. I love mangos, blueberries, puppies, tea, and really good (read: expensive) scotch.

According to TheBoyfriend, people from my hometown see me as alternative, very sexual, very liberal, and intellectual and the people where I live now see me as uptight, old-fashioned, and proper. The reality lies somewhere between.

I'm in my 30s and that's as close as I'll ever come to telling you my age. TheBoyfriend is a little younger than me, but not young enough that I'm a cougar, with wide innocent eyes and a boy-next-door face that I think looks particularly sexy when he has a mischievous smile or he's in a wolfish mood. He's Clark Kent, if he had a dirty mind.

I'm a smaller than average person. TheBoyfriend is a bigger than average person. Other than that difference, we're very well matched.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hello i would say welcome but you already know your way around.

You can still say welcome! It's still nice!

You'd think I would already know my way around. I've practically lived here for four days! But I realized that I only visit the "Sex with a large penis" and "Women's Issues" mainly with very short forays into the "Relationships" forum.

TheBoyfriend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey sexy little girl, what is a classy flower like yourself doing on such a filthy side of the internet?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Baroque

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hello! I'm new here myself, and I'm glad to see that there are some smart and thoughtful persons like yourself around. It makes this whole thing fun.

Hey, I love puppies and expensive scotch too! And blueberries.....

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello! I'm new here myself, and I'm glad to see that there are some smart and thoughtful persons like yourself around. It makes this whole thing fun.

Hey, I love puppies and expensive scotch too! And blueberries.....

Oh, an Aussie! TheBoyfriend has jokingly forbidden me from visiting the continent because I love the accent so much! :tongue: Reminds me of that show Coupling, "Susan has had sex with Australia!"

The love of good scotch has become a ridiculously expensive habit. It's probably one I would rid myself of if I could!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh, you can always find plenty of Australians inside Susan's!

Both a Dr. Horrible and a Coupling fan? Hmmm... Red herring away, my dear.

hia and welcome Petite

Hi! It's nice to meet you!

welcome to lpsg.com
ever been to jamaica?

No, I haven't! I'd love to visit someday.

Well Hello and Welcome Petite. Its nice to meet you my dear. I hope you find your travels very entertaining and educational. If you happen to need anything my dear, just drop me a line, I'd be more than willing to help out a like minded individual.

Caio

What a sweetheart! Thank you, I will!

PrincessBlueEyez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, an Aussie! TheBoyfriend has jokingly forbidden me from visiting the continent because I love the accent so much! :tongue: Reminds me of that show Coupling, "Susan has had sex with Australia!"

"So I can visit your sydney, or your melbourne, but I'm not welcome in your bush"

lol I thought I was the only girl that liked that show.