Hi - I'm Praxus

Praxus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hello All: I am a returning member. I used to be on here under Sobrala69 years back, but did not participate much. Seen a huge improvement of the forums and membership which appeals to me since I enjoy communication with people over the topics covered here. I joined up again day before yesterday when I stumbled across the site doing a web search. I put in a few thoughts on some threads already and look forward to chatting with both guys n' girls. I won't b.s. anyone and will try to answer all questions/replies, but I will not waste any of my time to get into petty arguements and name calling which happens a lot on forums. Hope to make some online friends and I know I will learn a thing or two plus enjoy what this site is all about. Ciao PD

dajunglee786

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello All: I am a returning member. I used to be on here under Sobrala69 years back, but did not participate much. Seen a huge improvement of the forums and membership which appeals to me since I enjoy communication with people over the topics covered here. I joined up again day before yesterday when I stumbled across the site doing a web search. I put in a few thoughts on some threads already and look forward to chatting with both guys n' girls. I won't b.s. anyone and will try to answer all questions/replies, but I will not waste any of my time to get into petty arguements and name calling which happens a lot on forums. Hope to make some online friends and I know I will learn a thing or two plus enjoy what this site is all about. Ciao PD

hey praxus welcome to the site man. i myself am a newbie. enjoying the site already ;)