hi it´s me :)

pinayqueen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hi to all here :)

im here since a bit but i thought ive to introduce me too maybe.
my name is joy, im 21 and i live in germany since i where 3.

i found this forum on another feminin forum and a member there gave me a hint :)

i like well and big builded man..but for me more importand are the balls a man have..i feel safe with nice strong big balls...and it is like u can feel all the power of a man if uve em in ur hands..im a bit adicted maybe...
surely if both is nice and big it is awsome:)

well i hope of a nice time here..just write or pm me if u want to know something else :)

wseattle

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi to all here :)

im here since a bit but i thought ive to introduce me too maybe.
my name is joy, im 21 and i live in germany since i where 3.

i found this forum on another feminin forum and a member there gave me a hint :)

i like well and big builded man..but for me more importand are the balls a man have..i feel safe with nice strong big balls...and it is like u can feel all the power of a man if uve em in ur hands..im a bit adicted maybe...
surely if both is nice and big it is awsome:)

well i hope of a nice time here..just write or pm me if u want to know something else :)
Hi pinay.. Many ladies have said i have huge balls.. please check out my gallery or join my yahoo group and say hi Yahoo! Groups

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
welcome here hon, you are one of the first here I have heard likes a big pair of balls even more than a big, long cock, maybe you meant both would be nice, but large balls are a sign of verility and sexual prowess in a man . Have fun here. Marcus