hi,just here

janice-27

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hi im Janice 27 blond,size 10,married 3 years.My husband is a cross dresser with a small penis humiliation fetish i was surfing for ideas and somehow arrived here..glad i did i need my fun to.
Take it from me size does matter my previous lover was 9" miss it so much i have had two lovers since i got married one had a seven incher not big in comparison to what i have seen so far here and my husbands best friend who's a good eight inches visits me when husbands away.....
Janice..x

caballo66

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hi im Janice 27 blond,size 10,married 3 years.My husband is a cross dresser with a small penis humiliation fetish i was surfing for ideas and somehow arrived here..glad i did i need my fun to.
Take it from me size does matter my previous lover was 9" miss it so much i have had two lovers since i got married one had a seven incher not big in comparison to what i have seen so far here and my husbands best friend who's a good eight inches visits me when husbands away.....
Janice..x

Welcome to this nice group of people::

Hi Janice up there in Scotland: I am in london not to far away..
I have Just over 7 and half " x 6.6" thick if you thinck it is big enough for you desires and would like mee to fill in you wet pussy and love to suck my thick cock..
Let me know.. I can all ways arrenge to come up to Scotland ofcorse when hasband is away or he may like to join in I dont mind have both of you OK love? what you waiting for

Cheers from london