Hi ladies, I just joined, tell me what u think

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol womans issues?!?
niuce lookin dick, but i hate to say it, your a little off on your measurments, like most guys on here.. sorry had to say it.. too much lying on sits like these

studstallion70

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol womans issues?!?
niuce lookin dick, but i hate to say it, your a little off on your measurments, like most guys on here.. sorry had to say it.. too much lying on sits like these

Really? How so? I have a measuring pic of my (soft girth) and the tape measure shows almost 7 around, so how is that measurement off when im not even hard? If anything my soft measurement is off when I said at the beginning that I was 6 around, Im actually bigger! As far as lenght my cock fluctuates alot between 7 and 8 and is 8 when maxed out. Not one of those pics shows me fully hard, one them shows me with a semi! Ill work on getting a full hard pic of me , its just hard to hold the camera and a tape measure on it since it points at 12 oclock!

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
AS far as posting here, I am new and did not realize until recently that this subject should not go here! EXCUSE ME FOR MAKING A MISTAKE!

Well, you see, there is a long standing "tradition" of newbies posting dick pics on this forum and asking women to rate them. If you stick around long enough, you will see various satire, sarcasm, and snarky humor about guys that post dick pics here. You have a gallery, and if women want to rate your dick, they can do so in the gallery. You can also post dick pics to the various rate-my-rod websites. Why post it here instead of more appropriate places? I don't think dick pics qualify as a bona-fide woman's issue.

studstallion70

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, you see, there is a long standing "tradition" of newbies posting dick pics on this forum and asking women to rate them. If you stick around long enough, you will see various satire, sarcasm, and snarky humor about guys that post dick pics here. You have a gallery, and if women want to rate your dick, they can do so in the gallery. You can also post dick pics to the various rate-my-rod websites. Why post it here instead of more appropriate places? I don't think dick pics qualify as a bona-fide woman's issue.

Like I stated before, I understand that now!

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh well, don't apologize for the thread, as a 100% straight male, you probably posted it here thinking what women are on the site would find it here more readily than hoping that they would go to the link for it. You called attention to it and got a few responders, certainly not the worst faux pax at LPSG.

studstallion70

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh well, don't apologize for the thread, as a 100% straight male, you probably posted it here thinking what women are on the site would find it here more readily than hoping that they would go to the link for it. You called attention to it and got a few responders, certainly not the worst faux pax at LPSG.

Thank you sir for understanding!

studstallion70

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was probably silly for me to ask that question any way since 90% of everyone on here has a big cock, whether it be in lenght or girth or both! They come in all shapes and sizes. Its not like women have never seen one before! And im far from the biggest!