Hi Ladies ... what do you think?

B_lilylabia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the pictues too small to tell. Post a bigger pic if you want us to think you have a big dick. And, don't bother to photoshop, we can tell. We won't tell you, but we know.

Hi there,

I commented a few hours ago that not many women on LPSG bother to welcome newbies to the site, and here the only messages so far are from women. That's good, but, I bet you wish they were a bit more friendly don't you?

Your photos are small, but it is still clear that you have a thick cock and why shouldn't you be proud of that?

So, a big, warm welcome to you - it's good to have you on board. I, for one, look forward to seeing more from you.

Lily
:wavey:

2thick2lick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you lilylabia for the kind words.

I don't have any recent pics so I have to use what I have until I get time to take new ones!!

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi there,

I commented a few hours ago that not many women on LPSG bother to welcome newbies to the site, and here the only messages so far are from women. That's good, but, I bet you wish they were a bit more friendly don't you?

Your photos are small, but it is still clear that you have a thick cock and why shouldn't you be proud of that?

So, a big, warm welcome to you - it's good to have you on board. I, for one, look forward to seeing more from you.

Lily
:wavey:

You're right Lily, I didn't do a very good job of welcoming the newbie. I guess I just got so caught up in my own junk I forgot to say "hi." When I hear a man say something along the lines of "what do you think" or "rate my dick" I expect to actually be able to see the thing. But you're right, I forgot to be nice about it. My bad.

Oh, and the pics are still too small for my bi-focals to make out the details.