hi lpsg!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by fyarbeast, Dec 10, 2007.

1. fyarbeast

fyarbeast New Member

Hi there, my name is Zac, but my handle on almost every single forum/game/everything is fyarbeast. music is my life, and i listen to it all but i especially love metal, true brutal metal (braindrill, beneath the massacre, between the buried and me). If im not listening to metal I am probably listening to indie (animal collective, beirut, devendra banhart, vetiver) or some form of electronica whether it be ladytron, m83, dieselboy, aphex twin or one of many many many other artists. Other than music I enjoy poetry. I am a relatively well established poet in the area and enjoy going to spoken word nights at local clubs. I know its a bit ridiculous, but my life revolves around my art which I am very passionate about. Painting is one of my favorite things to do, but I rarely have canvas so I have to find other things to paint on.

I joined this forum the other day because I have always had girlfriends tell me I had a big penis that was very nice and pretty. I don't have any pic's to post yet but hopefully i will soon. I haven't measured since I was about 15, and I am almost 20 now and back then it was 8 X 6 and I am quite positive it is bigger now.

I have a few questions for anyone who is reading this also.
    1. Can losing weight help your penis size increase? I have heard this rumor several places but can't verify it.
    2. Do partners take their previous partners size into mind when they are with someone else? I don't think about previous partners vagina's, so I wondered if people (gay or straight) think about their other partners penis'.
    3. Have you ever had someone refuse to give you oral sex because they said your penis was just too big? What does this imply about having a big penis?

thanks to anyone who answers my questions, i appreciate it alot.

I am glad i found somewhere that i can talk to people openly about things like this. With the exception of one of my friends who happens to be quite well endowed also, i have never had anyone to talk to about stuff like this. A lot of my friends just say "You consider that a problem?" or "Sorry dude, I just can't relate to you on that". I hope that I get along with everyone here, you all seem cool enough and laid back enough.

2. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Nice to have you here. You sound interesting. Welcome.

3. belgaboyz

belgaboyz Member

Welcome.
    I hope you'll find all of what you're looking for.
    Don't have any off the answers but
    I can just tell you that I don't think off ex girlfriend pussy
    when I'm with a new girlfriend. When I'm without girlfriend, I do.

4. fyarbeast

fyarbeast New Member

yeah, i'm the same way.

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Hey. fyarbeast, welcome. You'll find the answers to your questions all over the forum.

6. fyarbeast

fyarbeast New Member

I have pics now! Check em out if ya wanna. rate em, tell me what you think. Also how can i get better pictures?

7. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Welcome

Draft saved Draft deleted