Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
senor rubirosa said:
Heinz, I'm just gonna put this little mirror under your nose.
Heinz? Heeeeiiiinz?

Gosh, I never would have pegged you for a cokehead, Rubi. :wink:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Matthew said:
Gosh, I never would have pegged you for a cokehead, Rubi. :wink:

Matt, Matt ... how can you possibly joke at a moment like this? Why, Heinz is, is ............... crypt-ready.:cool: :rolleyes: :biggrin1:

* and from the deepest part of the human breast oozed a mournful howl, a heart-rending lamentation, as clouds parted, heavenly choirs sang in doleful melancholy, and minatory thunder silenced birdsong *

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
senor rubirosa said:
and from the deepest part of the human breast oozed a mournful howl, a heart-rending lamentation, as clouds parted, heavenly choirs sang in doleful melancholy, and minatory thunder silenced birdsong

Whereupon the scene turned to one of abject horror as Rubi saw a glimmer of movement in the eye of the corpse he was riding; the final sight his own eye would ever witness, in fact, as the pissed off zombie ripped out his heart and used it to make a pair of dainty pantaloons. :rolleyes:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
alex8 said:
the pissed off zombie ripped out his heart and used it to make a pair of dainty pantaloons. :rolleyes:

Nosferatu, 'the Heinz,' loved his dainty pantaloons. As long as breath rasped through his dingy thorax, his being would survive, as evil, iniquitous, and epicene as ever.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!:frown1: :scared2: :yikes:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
senor rubirosa said:
Nosferatu, 'the Heinz,' loved his dainty pantaloons. As long as breath rasped through his dingy thorax, his being would survive, as evil, iniquitous, and epicene as ever.

Ah, shuddup... at least you've given me an excuse to post the oldest semi-naked celebrity caps yet seen at LPSG :tongue:

1, 2

...although I have a deep anal need to point out that the correct spelling of the actor's name is 'von Wangenheim'. :rolleyes:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
senor rubirosa said:
Indeed it is, Heinzster.
Indeed it is. And 70 years ago, were you not 12?

I think you've mistaken me for Estelle Getty.

That happens to me all the time, though. :rolleyes: