Hi, my name is AlienQ

AlienQ

Just Browsing
Media
Hey guys i'm new here as you obviously can see.

I'm not sure what to expect here but i'd give a try anyway.

I have this fascination for big johns for a few years now. I used to be totally straight till one day where my life was such a mess i actually sucked a few guys their magic wand for money...and i had mine sucked as well. I was with my gf back then and it was basically the only way to get some quick money.

Soon after that we broke up and (it still feels weird saying this in public) since then i continued sucking off guys. The 6th guy or so i did pulled out his beef bayonet and i was just in shock. I never seen a pork sword that big.

For some weird reason (i still considered myself straight even though i sucked off guys, i think i did it just to get attention?) that massive pecker turned me on so much! And sadly enough since then i never met a guy anymore with a one-eyed trouser snake that big :/ And i've been looking hard!

So, once again, not sure what to expect here but it's a step in the right direction for sure.

Cheers!

andy1987

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey AlienQ,

First of all, welcome to the community! It's always great to welcome someone new and have a new person around.

Secondly, I'm sure you'll be able to find the things you want around here because everyone is great and I can assure you that there are a few one-eyed trouser snakes around ;).

Hope you have a great time here!

Andy