HI, My name is Lee Przybylowicz!

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sure--

Priz Ebill O'Witz. The O'Witz family is well known and respected from Killarney to Dublin and over to Galway. From Achill Island to Youghal and turning towards Tipperary. Never met this Priz O'Witz; but he's likely a nice chap.

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nope. No laugh.
Just hope the person it's attached to is comfortable with his body, that's all.

triot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
hi and welcome...I have a tiny dick too but I don't feel proud of it as u!

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
For all of us, guys with a dick size above average, it’s good to see that some men have to live with a tiny dick. I think Lee could choose for hiding his penis, but he’s proud of his body and shows us how tiny a penis can be. Maybe posing nude in the snow makes it even smaller. He is truly a man, and he shows it. Too many guys on LPSG never post a picture on the Internet.
To Lee I would say that he should better stop now. A few pics more and he’s making a fool of himself.
I admire him for his honesty not for making himself a fool.
BTW. There are members with over 300 pictures in the gallery. Are they always occupied with taking pictures of their dick?​

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
This poor bastard!

Being as it sounds like you are out to get this guy....I am just gonna ignore the post.

1)The guy is flaccid, he could grow.

2) He always seems likehe just got out of the shower, toweled off and took a picture. Perhaps he took cold showers, or it was cold outside.

3) Stop being an asshole. I am sure your dick is no better.