hi my name is mel in the uk

mel4fun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
hi i am new to this so bear with me, i had my first encounter with a very well endowed guy about a year ago he wa around 11ins when i first saw it i was gobsmacked i guess biggest before was 9ins at best, being honest i love the look of a huge penis but was not sure about the feel, without all the details i survived and more than that never had a feeling like it. Since then settled down with a guy for a while but something is missing (about five inches) sorry being cruel, but from my point of view once you have had big you cant go back hence why i am on here hunting for my next prey, not sure if i am a real size queen but would love to know for sure, i reside in the uk by the way thanks for reading this. mel:eek:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
mel4fun said:
hi i am new to this so bear with me, i had my first encounter with a very well endowed guy about a year ago he wa around 11ins when i first saw it i was gobsmacked i guess biggest before was 9ins at best, being honest i love the look of a huge penis but was not sure about the feel, without all the details i survived and more than that never had a feeling like it. Since then settled down with a guy for a while but something is missing (about five inches) sorry being cruel, but from my point of view once you have had big you cant go back hence why i am on here hunting for my next prey, not sure if i am a real size queen but would love to know for sure, i reside in the uk by the way thanks for reading this. mel:eek:

Hi Mel & Welcome !

Wow 11 " is really big.

Good hunting :wink: