Hi, my name is ...

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
The interest in Alec Baldwin's divorce and rant with his daughter is more media-generated than newsworthy. While it's sad to see Baldwin losing his composure and verbally abuse his daughter, I prefer that the media kept it a private affair.

It must be a slow news day today.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
kinda reminds me of the back-and-forth I'm having with Michael Bay right now through e-mail.

Obviously celebrities lose their cool, too. Embarrassing, but nothing beyond that. Bay is saying much worse things to me right now. If you didn't disagree so strongly with his politics (and I've never seen you say you do but you're as predictable as a test pattern), would you have found any reason to post this, JQ?

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I Think Poor Alex Has Finally Lost It. He Sounds Like A Nut. Remember His Daughter Is 12. He Acts 12.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
The daughter's mother needs to get a gag order on this fucktard and a peace bond that keeps him AWAY from his daughter.

That poor girl knows that all her friends have heard this over and over again.

Assuming that this story is real and not some hype, Alec has no business having anything to do with his daughter except child support.

I don't care what she has done. Verbal abuse is one of the worst types of abuse there is. Physical abuse will sometimes heal. Words are never forgotten.

I am a retired teacher. If this girl had been in my room and I heard that over the radio, I would have turned him in to social services.

I just can't stand to see children mistreated. I turned in a teacher or too very quietly and discreetly for verbally abusing the children.

And will still do it if I become aware of the abuse.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ABC news has been running it non-stop, I don't think posting it here is in such bad taste.

You can bet your ass this isn't the first time he's been a raging asshole, his alcohol problems are pretty much common knowledge. It's about time he was confronted with his "issues", no one should have to suffer in silence, especially not a kid. Fuck that guy.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The daughter's mother needs to get a gag order on this fucktard and a peace bond that keeps him AWAY from his daughter.

My guess is that the mother is the one who leaked this to the media. Who else would've? Surely not him, and I can pretty much bet that the 12 year old girl didn't. What pisses me off is that this was even leaked at all. Neither parent obviously has much concern for what their daughter is going through emotionally. Everyone in the country is going to hear that now and know that the voicemail was directed to HER. SHE has to live with that, no one else does. Both parents are stupid if you ask me.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was just hearing this crap on the news, but they presented it like the daughter and mother both decided to turn in the tapes. I have no idea if that's true though.

I just have a sneaking suspicion this was not a rare occurance for him, they're probably both sick of his shit.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alec and I'm an alcoholic.

http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_audio/0419_baldwin.mp3

That should be the next words out of his mouth!!
Christ, another ignorant Baldwin FUCKO.

ABC news has been running it non-stop, I don't think posting it here is in such bad taste.

You can bet your ass this isn't the first time he's been a raging asshole, his alcohol problems are pretty much common knowledge. It's about time he was confronted with his "issues", no one should have to suffer in silence, especially not a kid. Fuck that guy.
You know, for my saying here, berating a 12 yr old girl, no matter what she's done on an answering machine just proves how absolutely fucked in the motherfucking head AB really is.
Piss on the shithead, pray to god he never gets to see any future grandkids.