Hi new girl here with a question

Nina_Aguilar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi! ok so I was talking to my friend and she said doing it with a big thingie is great and it puts a smile on her face. But I never done it before so should my 1st time be with a guy who has a huge thingie? It seems kinda exciting since she was talking about how great it was.

WessexEN

Experimental Member
Media
If you look out of the window of a passing train,
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nina_Aguilar said:
Hi! ok so I was talking to my friend and she said doing it with a big thingie is great and it puts a smile on her face. But I never done it before so should my 1st time be with a guy who has a huge thingie? It seems kinda exciting since she was talking about how great it was.

I'm not female, but as mentioned in the introduction, I am a virgin, but you can disgregard my comments if you wish.

The option is entirely up to you, but many girls I've spoken to experience a lot of pain for their first times, assuming you are a virgin by your post, but if you ask me, I wouldn't be interested in size, but more of the person they are. (From my POV). I don't know if size does matter, but I should imagine so for a first timer, I wouldn't recommend it. (ofcourse, this is going via theroy that the bigger the penis, the more painful it is, can any women correct me on this?).

Anyway, I better get to bed before it hits 01:10 Friday morning, well here anyway.

Nina_Aguilar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Huh it's Friday where u are!? It's still Thursday here! Anyways I think I understand what you are saying. My friend is a freak so she brags that size does matter and that a big penis feels really good. My other girlfriends say the same thing so yeah they like big thingies. But then again I am not sure whats big exactly so I cant say either....

im rambling again -_-

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't recommend large for a first time experience, but then I don't recommend shopping for a particular size for your first time at all.

You need to find a particular who not a particular what.
Find someone who is sensitive to you and your needs.
Someone who can be patient and giving with you sexually.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nina_Aguilar said:
Huh it's Friday where u are!? It's still Thursday here! Anyways I think I understand what you are saying. My friend is a freak so she brags that size does matter and that a big penis feels really good. My other girlfriends say the same thing so yeah they like big thingies. But then again I am not sure whats big exactly so I cant say either....

im rambling again -_-

"Big thingies"? What are you 12? The average penis is around 5.5" in length (maybe less) and 4.75" in girth. Anything above an inch more and that could be a little on the big side. If you're a virgin, I recommend an average or smaller lover as a big one will hurt like hell, but don't shop around just based on penis size. Personality and patience are good too I hear.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Wonderboy said:
'She' is trying to come across as a young, naive 'girl'.

For losing your virginity, do it with the man who has the smallest penis you can find.

Probably not a good idea... I suggest "She" go out and find a nice ten incher.... Get her nice and loose.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nina_Aguilar said:
whatever

it's kinda hard when everyone else is on your case about getting laid everyday
Find someone you give a damn about, that way if you get knocked up, maybe making a go of it and raising the little spud might not be such a bad thing/experience and there might be a chance of having a family that is together longer than a few months ?

WessexEN

Experimental Member
Media
If you look out of the window of a passing train,
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
transformer_99 said:
Find someone you give a damn about, that way if you get knocked up, maybe making a go of it and raising the little spud might not be such a bad thing/experience and there might be a chance of having a family that is together longer than a few months ?
Hmmm... I second that, but guessing she is in her mid to late teens, I would say family planning is NOT a good idea. Kids do cause problem with time allocation and needs. Mind you, I know someone who is on my current course, shes around my age but she has a little son of her own, she studied on a course in art and had to give up because she became pregnut.

Not a bad thing or a good thing, but she had to stop half way through. Then there is the long sleepless nights and well, hearing what my sister and myself were like as kids... hmm, yeah, not what I am after.

The other thing is, when you loose your virginity to someone, do you want to remember a selfish person that you lost it to and was in it (excuse the laungrage) "to just have a fucking good time with anything that he can fuck on 2 legs then brag about it later" or someone who has a huge heart and respects you for who you are?
I'd choose the latter, probably explains why I have been single for soo long and still a virgin now! :)

EDIT: Transformer_99, do I see a BSD logo in your avatar? :)

EDIT2:
Originally Posted by Nina_Aguilar
whatever

it's kinda hard when everyone else is on your case about getting laid everyday

I know what you mean! Everyone pressurises you to loose your virginity at this young and navieve age. The truth is, do you want to follow them or be different? What worries me a lot about these people is that they think they got to do everything and have fun. The fact is, once they have had their fun, it becomes a bit more serious and then they think "why did I do it?".

OBsessed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I guess I can only answer your question by telling about my first time.

My first time (17 yo) was with a well-endowed man, with no feelings involved and no strings attached. Anyway..

Not something I'd recommend. It hurt the entire time like a bitch, he didn't give a shit about how I felt, and the next morning I had to walk bow-legged. And no, I didn't know about his cock size before we were naked in the bed, so I most definitely wasn't looking for a big dicked man to take my virginity.

(He was married, too, but his wife was cool about it. :cool:)

Of course, if the guy you go to bed with cares about you, he'll probably be gentle with you and try and make sure that he won't cause you any undue pain. Best of luck to you!

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is not like something you can pick and choose. However, if you were able to, I would recommend not going big right away. Only one time in my life have I ever been with a virgin...and, well...it didn't go so well (to put it nicely). You are young, so you will have plenty of time to try larger guys. But if you have a painful or unpleasant experience the first time, it could affect you the rest of your sexual life.

mohit

Experimental Member
Media
i read an article about penis size...many women were asked what they think of large penis...most of them said penis size doesnt matter to them. Its important for a man to know how to please woman with various positions

Multipass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My dick is well above average, but not gigantic. Two of my g/f's have been virgins, so here's my take on it:

With both of the girls, it took about 4 or 5 sessions of going in slowly until it really hurt them or made them bleed and then stopping (usually 30 seconds to 1 minute). But after the 5th time I'd say, they had no problems taking it in, and they LOVED having wild sex for a good half hour!

So to be honest, you might not want to loose your virginity to a guy with a big dick, cause most men won't be nice and stop when it really starts to hurt.

To the poster above me that cited some article. That's BS. In order to be politically correct women always say "well it's more important to be a good lover, than just having a big dick" okay they're just dodging the question. Lovemaking skills being equal, a larger penis up to a certain size (every woman can only take so much) will maximize pleasure during sex.

Bigboys girlfriend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had heard horror stories about the breaking of the hyman, and I didn't want that.

I actually inserted a curling iron in myself daily and kept putting a bit more pressure each day until it broke painfree. (The membrane came out but no blood).

So my first time was painfree and the guy didn't believe that I was a virgin. Not that I cared whether he believed me or not....

Sorry if this is gross, but the hyman is really a dirty trick played on us females. Wanted it gone before the first time.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bigboys girlfriend said:
Sorry if this is gross, but the hyman is really a dirty trick played on us females. Wanted it gone before the first time.

Just think of it as nature's safety seal:cool:.

jack-the-lad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well i love it that you wanna see large cock........you should check out my pix and let me know what you think XxX