Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If those pics are real, than kudos to you....given that, the last pic I have seen numerous times on other adult websites,

which brings me to my next point........( meat packing bubba) where the hell are you when a girl needs some clarification on authenticity of cock size LOL?!!!

Plentyofinches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If those pics are real, than kudos to you....given that, the last pic I have seen numerous times on other adult websites,

which brings me to my next point........( meat packing bubba) where the hell are you when a girl needs some clarification on authenticity of cock size LOL?!!!

I posted a picture with lpsg.org on my cock as requested:p

Rive

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Very nice. Where in Scandanavia are you located ---looks like Oslo !

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When you're posting pics the idea is that you post pics of yourself, rather than a collection of random big-cock pics you've assembled from the internet. So please take a few more pics, or even re-take the same ones you've posted already, with LPSG and your nickname handwritten on a piece of paper in the shot.

Failing that please remove the pics that aren't of you, apologise to the members you tried to deceive and start your membership here again, but this time on an honest footing.

cheers

Dillon