Hi new guy here

foskco1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm 25 years old just heard about this site about to start looking around some more thought I'd introduce myself. I'm 25 from Louisiana single and about to start college. I'm into video games, building and working with computers, and trying to learn to play the guitar feel free to message me.

Attachments

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Princess Tinymeat! Sorry, your dick is ok but definitely nowhere close to qualifying for inclusion on a site like this.

that was a really dick thing to say to someone man.....especially someone who's just signed up. Just because yours is the size of a fucking elephants, doesn't make it, or you, appealing to anyone here.

Oh and btw dipshit.....this is a penis support group.....if it were exclusively for big dicks such as yourself, women wouldn't be allowed, nor would at least half of the other members on here, who have large, above average, average, or small cocks. You do not speak for anyone else here and quite frankly, I'd rather be in a group with a bunch of regular sized cock people than a room with just your big dicked self

Last edited:
Reactions: subdividemylipz

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm 25 years old just heard about this site about to start looking around some more thought I'd introduce myself. I'm 25 from Louisiana single and about to start college. I'm into video games, building and working with computers, and trying to learn to play the guitar feel free to message me.

Welcome to the site man! Great to have you aboard. Please try to ignore the assholes on this board, such as the first person that responded to your welcome.

This site is more than a site about big dicks. Its more about giving other guys support and advice reguarding women, other men, sex, sexuality, politics, and everything else you could possibly imagine. Look forward to getting to know you man! Take care!

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Princess Tinymeat! Sorry, your dick is ok but definitely nowhere close to qualifying for inclusion on a site like this.
This post is no where close for qualifying as a model of excellence for posters on the LPSG. Who made you judge of what qualifies as OK and not OK to post as pictures? As far as I know Rob E still owns this site.

We have two lady moderators. I don't think they have dicks. I was not asked my dick size when I was asked to be a moderator here. Nor was anyone else.

However, if you want to make the rules around here you will need to purchase the site first, if it is for sale.

cason

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well said unabear09,

Don't be put off fosko1, that really was an unfortunate start and was not an example of what you'll find 99.999% of your time on this site.

Plus its not true anyway, your dick is bigger than many, and i mean many even on this site (and bear in mind what it's called). You have a bigger than average head and balls too and I'm sure you'll get admirers of both sexes on here.

D_Pattycake Cockpastry

Account Disabled
Media
While it might be easy to lambaste and vilify me for my response to Foskco1, there are two sides to every story. Call me crazy, but when I joined this site, I was under the impression that it was a support group for men with large penises. I did NOT think that was a huge leap in logic to assume since it is called the "Large Penis Suport Group." So when someone comes on whose penis is perhaps 5 inches hard, forgive me for questioning why they'd want to risk self-embarassment posting said pictures on a site catering to men with large penises and their supporters, not average to small ones. If this site is simply a free-for-all, then I suggest you change the name of it to be less misleading instead of crucifying me for being the only person brave enough to say what many were probably thinking when they saw Foskco1's pictures. :confused:

Last edited:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
While it might be easy to lambaste and vilify me for my response to Foskco1, there are two sides to every story. Call me crazy, but when I joined this site, I was under the impression that it was a support group for men with large penises. I did NOT think that was a huge leap in logic to assume since it is called the "Large Penis Suport Group." So when someone comes on whose penis is perhaps 5 inches hard, forgive me for questioning why they'd want to risk self-embarassment posting said pictures on a site catering to men with large penises and their supporters, not average to small ones. If this site is simply a free-for-all, then I suggest you change the name of it to be less misleading instead of crucifying me for being the only person brave enough to say what many were probably thinking when they saw Foskco1's pictures. :confused:

That still is no excuse to bash someone for something they can do absolutely nothing about. If you can't say something nice.....Keep your fucking mouth shut for christs sake! :biggrin1:

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
welcome fosko...great photos....thx for sharing.....most of the time here you get the support needed to help you out of most questions/comments...stick around you will like it...

jack66

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Great looking cock foskco1. Nice, long, thick cock and great hanging balls. mmmmmmm. And great defined spear head, mmmmm

smoothnads

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hello everyone, greetings from down-under. Just took a courage to snap a pic of myself. I'm new to this so be kind, guys. Afraid to expose too much coz i'm still married with 2 kids.

Attachments

Reactions: subdividemylipz

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Welcome Foskco---
Thanks for your post and your pics.
I LOVE your thick head and low hanging balls!!!
Keep sharing!

D.