Hi New Member From Michigan

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by UMBuster, Nov 21, 2007.

1. UMBuster

UMBuster New Member

Hello, I'm Lewis I'm a GBM 51 looks much younger I live in Taylor, MI, I am an Accountant/Tax preparer I graduated from the University of Michigan. I am single. I have not dated in 7 years. I am not really looking to date right now. I am not lonely. I Have lots of things to do. My interest are computers. I read about 15 computer magazines a month, sports - Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Golf, and Tennis. I like to read. I also like music - Alternative, Rock, Metal, R&B, Pop, Gospel. I like bowling, traveling, and I would like to go camping. I can't forget about cooking. I love to cook. I cut recipes from magazine and newspapers. I also get some of the cooking magazines. I have lots of cookbooks. When I left home I got some recipes from my mother. I have been able to do a good job with her recipes. Some recipes I add my own touch. I am 6'2 240lbs and losing. I have lost 35 pounds the last year. I took myself off red meat and pork. I also am not eating snacks and no sugar products. I am eating lots of salads. I am also not eating starches. I will mention in a later posting how my weight got away from me. I carry my weight good but I am doing this for me and for my health. I already posted a message before I introduced myself a couple of days ago on interracial relationships. I found this web site by accident. I go to the web site hot or not lots of times to rate guys and get their photos. I searched lots of gay guys who had hot list on Hot or Not site. I went through two guys before I found this site. I was looking for different web sites where gay men go to. A couple of days ago I found two great web site including this site. Almost ten years ago I use to go on Prodigy's gay bulletin board. I liked posting things and reading what people post and respond. Unfortunately Prodigy changed a lot. I am no longer with Prodigy that changed to Ameritech and has changed several times. I left about 8 years ago. I missed a web site like this one. I am excited that I found this web site. I am open and honest with what I post. Once again, I am excited to join this site. You will see my postings in the future. I am about to post something else.

2. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Welcome and have fun.

3. SteveHd

Gold Member

Welcome to LPSG, UMBuster. Thanks for taking the time to write the intro.

4. D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

I'm sorry but BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Go Spartans!!!!!

5. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice