Hi New Member From Michigan

UMBuster

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello, I'm Lewis I'm a GBM 51 looks much younger I live in Taylor, MI, I am an Accountant/Tax preparer I graduated from the University of Michigan. I am single. I have not dated in 7 years. I am not really looking to date right now. I am not lonely. I Have lots of things to do. My interest are computers. I read about 15 computer magazines a month, sports - Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Golf, and Tennis. I like to read. I also like music - Alternative, Rock, Metal, R&B, Pop, Gospel. I like bowling, traveling, and I would like to go camping. I can't forget about cooking. I love to cook. I cut recipes from magazine and newspapers. I also get some of the cooking magazines. I have lots of cookbooks. When I left home I got some recipes from my mother. I have been able to do a good job with her recipes. Some recipes I add my own touch. I am 6'2 240lbs and losing. I have lost 35 pounds the last year. I took myself off red meat and pork. I also am not eating snacks and no sugar products. I am eating lots of salads. I am also not eating starches. I will mention in a later posting how my weight got away from me. I carry my weight good but I am doing this for me and for my health. I already posted a message before I introduced myself a couple of days ago on interracial relationships. I found this web site by accident. I go to the web site hot or not lots of times to rate guys and get their photos. I searched lots of gay guys who had hot list on Hot or Not site. I went through two guys before I found this site. I was looking for different web sites where gay men go to. A couple of days ago I found two great web site including this site. Almost ten years ago I use to go on Prodigy's gay bulletin board. I liked posting things and reading what people post and respond. Unfortunately Prodigy changed a lot. I am no longer with Prodigy that changed to Ameritech and has changed several times. I left about 8 years ago. I missed a web site like this one. I am excited that I found this web site. I am open and honest with what I post. Once again, I am excited to join this site. You will see my postings in the future. I am about to post something else.