Hi, new shy guy looking to open up and make friends (wb)

Cristinespirata

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey everyone, I joined a bit ago, and I've been hanging out on the Chat section for a while now, but it's time to introduce myself properly.
HI, you can read my name, I'm a guy, I'm into guys and girls, enbys, trans, whoever they feel they are, I love them all. I'm a very shy guy, so it's very hard for me to start a conversation unless I'm interested first, but I love making new friends.
Currently I'm going through some rough times, and I'm looking for someone, or maybe even a group to talk to; recently I've been having some strange and sometimes out of place mood swings, where I want to jerk off and want to do it with other guys and to be seen by people, and other times I just want to open my heart and reveal my more vulnerable side, it's strange, I know... I'm basically looking for someone to be in a long-distance friends with benefits type of... R-word (don't wanna use it cause it sounds too strong, but its the only word I can come up with).
Nothing too deep, just some friends that have fun and sometimes open up to each other, and that sometimes have some spicy fun time together hehe.
Long introduction, but I hope it shows how I am, thanks for reading if you made it here. ❤️

saclove

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey everyone, I joined a bit ago, and I've been hanging out on the Chat section for a while now, but it's time to introduce myself properly.
HI, you can read my name, I'm a guy, I'm into guys and girls, enbys, trans, whoever they feel they are, I love them all. I'm a very shy guy, so it's very hard for me to start a conversation unless I'm interested first, but I love making new friends.
Currently I'm going through some rough times, and I'm looking for someone, or maybe even a group to talk to; recently I've been having some strange and sometimes out of place mood swings, where I want to jerk off and want to do it with other guys and to be seen by people, and other times I just want to open my heart and reveal my more vulnerable side, it's strange, I know... I'm basically looking for someone to be in a long-distance friends with benefits type of... R-word (don't wanna use it cause it sounds too strong, but its the only word I can come up with).
Nothing too deep, just some friends that have fun and sometimes open up to each other, and that sometimes have some spicy fun time together hehe.
Long introduction, but I hope it shows how I am, thanks for reading if you made it here. ❤️
Welcome! You will find a lot of friends on here with a wide variety of interest. Enjoy!!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, please remember that it takes five posts, two days before some features unlock, ie. starting conversations etc.

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

D

deleted1168963

Welcome aboard. You’ll find friends here. I have.

Reactions: Cristinespirata