Hi, new shy guy looking to open up and make friends (wb)

Loipil

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey everyone, I joined a bit ago, and I've been hanging out on the Chat section for a while now, but it's time to introduce myself properly.
HI, you can read my name, I'm a guy, I'm into guys and girls, enbys, trans, whoever they feel they are, I love them all. I'm a very shy guy, so it's very hard for me to start a conversation unless I'm interested first, but I love making new friends.
Currently I'm going through some rough times, and I'm looking for someone, or maybe even a group to talk to; recently I've been having some strange and sometimes out of place mood swings, where I want to jerk off and want to do it with other guys and to be seen by people, and other times I just want to open my heart and reveal my more vulnerable side, it's strange, I know... I'm basically looking for someone to be in a long-distance friends with benefits type of... R-word (don't wanna use it cause it sounds too strong, but its the only word I can come up with).
Nothing too deep, just some friends that have fun and sometimes open up to each other, and that sometimes have some spicy fun time together hehe.
Long introduction, but I hope it shows how I am, thanks for reading if you made it here. ❤️
Hey welcomer here,
I know this situation and if you want to talk, i m here
Take care of you sweat heart

• Love
Reactions: Cristinespirata