Hi, new to you.....

ucscgal

Just Browsing
Media
Hi guys,
I am new. Just found you through a search. I've been wanting to experience having sex again with a well endowed man. My very first boyfriend/sexual experience was with a guy with a very large penis. From the ages of 17-21 we were together. After 20 years I am still missing the experience of being with a man that can satisfy me physically. I don't know how else to find what I want out there other than posting it on a site such as this. It seems too superficial to seek a man based on his "equipment". But at the same time I am getting older 40yrs and would love to find a partner that satisfies me both physically and mentally. Any suggestions? I live in Santa Cruz, California. :confused:

Mango

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
ucscgal said:
Hi guys,
I am new. Just found you through a search. I've been wanting to experience having sex again with a well endowed man. My very first boyfriend/sexual experience was with a guy with a very large penis. From the ages of 17-21 we were together. After 20 years I am still missing the experience of being with a man that can satisfy me physically. I don't know how else to find what I want out there other than posting it on a site such as this. It seems too superficial to seek a man based on his "equipment". But at the same time I am getting older 40yrs and would love to find a partner that satisfies me both physically and mentally. Any suggestions? I live in Santa Cruz, California. :confused:

Mango

Hello there Mango, I'm Plantain...

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At first I was hoping you were an ex of mine, but noticed the age and let out a sad sigh...

Welcome though ;)

OmahaBeef