Hi - newbie Pendragon

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello everyone.

I hope I'm a mature male. I've posted in the gallery. I'm by no means the biggest around here, I come in at 8.5 x 6.5, but show well at 6 x 5. I was bigger when I was younger and fitter in my twenyies.

I've had a few issues from size but generally have a great sex life and I don't mind admitting that I have even felt lost with a couple of women - well certainly not nice and snug.

Lauren thinks my old man looks tired - she has a point - so any advice on how to spruce up the old boy?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome Lord Pendragon,

You might not perchance be from Cornwall , eh? Isnt that the home of your illustrious online name? Enjoy ur humble abode. We hope you feel quite welcome among us. Many apologies for us not having a roast on the spit or mead for your tankard, but we were not informed of your illustrious and unheralded arrival.

Naughty

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you for the welcome gentlefolk.

The pic was taken after several hours in a Far Eastern single sex Spa which may explain something of the look.

Naughty - I am indeed from the Arthurian Kingdom and your greeting is most gracious even without the roast and mead.

I can't possibly think what you have in mind Pappy.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes I am straight, but I've always been completely at ease with gay friends in whatever context. I suppose I'm just not into playing the "macho" even though I used to box at light heavy, play rugby etc etc