Hi People

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, Stephie, I don't know if you're real or not, but this thread has been an interesting read. You either have amazing grace, or you're having a lot of fun with it.

In either case, kudos to you.

Stephie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
like i said dear everyone has a right to their own opinion so I don't argue about it.. there is no point to.. if they want to think I am fake they can that is their opinion I have no problem with them and I am not going to get mad at them for thinking so

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't understand where any grace comes into it. As far as I can tell nobody has said anything bad or has attacked this person in any way. The only thing that's been said is the obvious...that there is a rubber doll in this persons photo gallery instead of a human and I wouldn't classify that as opinion. Why is that even a question? I really don't see where there is any problem. Except maybe for the guys who left personal messages at the photo threads. :smile: I'd have a huge laugh too if I posted photos of a male doll and got messages from people telling me how hot I was based on the doll...lol. I'm assuming, of course, that the guys on this thread vying for the dolls affections are just having a laugh. As far as fake...there is definitely a real person replying using the name Stephie unless these dolls are even more advanced then I thought. The Emperors new clothes indeed..Have fun

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hullo stretch -- how are ya?! :wink:

Yes, it is a point of grace.

Many of the statements in this thread HAVE been hurtful. ANd Stephie has not responded like a troll at all.

I don't really care what the reality is or isn't -- Stephie was/is a good sport.

So, I am acknowledging that factor.

Hey -- this is cyber space! Stephie could be anything! So what??!!

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
I don't understand where any grace comes into it. As far as I can tell nobody has said anything bad or has attacked this person in any way. The only thing that's been said is the obvious...that there is a rubber doll in this persons photo gallery instead of a human and I wouldn't classify that as opinion. Why is that even a question? I really don't see where there is any problem. Except maybe for the guys who left personal messages at the photo threads. :smile: I'd have a huge laugh too if I posted photos of a male doll and got messages from people telling me how hot I was based on the doll...lol. I'm assuming, of course, that the guys on this thread vying for the dolls affections are just having a laugh. As far as fake...there is definitely a real person replying using the name Stephie unless these dolls are even more advanced then I thought. The Emperors new clothes indeed..Have fun

Stretch, your problem is the girl probably rejected you (for obvious reasons) and you won't let it go. I checked your pics. Didn't see any verified ones. Haven't seen you in the cam room ever and I spend a good 5 hours a day camming for people in it. Who's really the fake? Hit me up on a yahoo and prove to me you are who you say you are. Are you real, stretch? Easy enough to prove. Or maybe you're like half the bullshitters on this site. Only 2 ways to go with this one, buddy. I'll gladly side with you if you can provide evidence you're not full of it.

I've actually seen this girl in other pics. Not maybe, maybe not pics but in the real world with other people pics. Why aren't they posted here? People like you are the reason, stretch. You can cam with me, prove who YOU are or you can keep trying to live out your pathetic fantasy. The girl is real.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow Hugo. I didn't realize you were so insecure about this issue. I don't know where you're anger at me is coming from. I've never even had any contact with you at all. I've been a member here for years and you're the first person to ever even hint at the validity of my photos. Thanks for drawing attention to them though. Is the photo of my cock in front of my laptop with Wildhoney on it not enough for you?...lol...Hitting you up at yahoo and sending you a private photo of my cock will convince you that the photos in Stephie's gallery are of a rubber doll? I'm sorry...but I don't understand the logic or reason behind that. You're right...I don't go in the cam room let alone spend 5 HOURS A DAY? (wow) in there. I don't have the desire or the time to waste doing that.

I've never hit on or approached "Stephie" so I'm not sure what your puerile accusation is accomplishing here other then reflecting back on yourself. I'm sure this person is real...why are you so upset at the statement of fact about the gallery photos.Why are you so upset at all? Stephie won't post real pics of herself because of people like me? I'm not sure how to interpret that either. I'm also not sure what "Pathetic Fantasy" you're referring to. Your entire post is actually rather baffling. Please feel free to private me if you care to clarify your perplexing position on this. You are obviously upset about something...not sure why you took it out on me though. If your intent is just to instigate and create a silly public spit ball contest I'm not interested but if you really want to discuss the issues you seem to have then get in touch with me privately. Thanks. Try to have fun...:smile:

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stephie is a human being. Carved of wood or not, could you all take 5 seconds or so to remember that?

LPSG can be a very dehumanizing place. Some of us men are sometimes not thought of as more than our meat (although some like it that way) and women/bottoms here are often thought of simply as receptacles for it... they're often judged just on their looks.

To me, Stephie looks like a girl that takes a good photo of herself sometimes. In some photos, she just looks like an average girl. In real life, I would say she's good looking, but your jaws probably wouldn't all drop as she walked past. But either way, she's a human being.

I'm not about political correctness, but seriously, sometimes you have to give a human being the benefit of the doubt and let them exist. Treat her like all your other friends here that are made from a red wood.