Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I first saw your pictures, Stephie, I thought that you had to be an impostor. Please understand that we have had a lot of them here, and they tend to use pictures of young women around your age and of a similarly absurd degree of attractiveness. But you keep adding pictures, and they are obviously all of the same hot babe, so you are beginning to wear down my skepticism. You would give some of us a big thrill, though, if, the next time that you take a picture of yourself, you posed with a paper sign saying "Hello, LPSG" or something of the sort.

rexcasual

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it possible to order a Stephie RealDoll™ with a XL vagina?

attachment.php

Attachments

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is too funny! Except, of course, for the embarrassment of having been taken in, to the extent that I never doubted that the pictures were pictures of a real human being! (Not counting the breasts, of course, which were obviously artificial.) But now that I have looked through the love doll web site (which is seriously creepy, by the way) and looked again at our Stephie's pictures, I can see that "she" wears exactly the same fixed, waxen, and, so to speak, doll-like expression in all of "her" pictures!

We've had "she's" that were really "he's" before, but never a "she" who was really an "it"! I suppose that it was only a matter of time. Sad to think of some sap spending over a thousand dollars on a sex toy, though.

Snoozan, how did you find this thing?

grendel25

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hello everyone my name is Staphanie or Stephie for short I do haope to make friends on here so feel free to drop me a message.. I don't bite.. that hard lol

Hi Stephie. Hey, isn't your name Stephanie? How come it's spelled differently above? It's pretty rare to misspell your own name, especially in your own intro.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Snoozan, how did you find this thing?

It's a company that's been around on the net for a long time-- Howard Stern had one of them on his TV show for a long time and the makers were guests at some point. Other than that, just another piece of web crap I've accumulated in my bookmarks. :biggrin1:

I also own a harem of them.

Stephie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
because I tend to typo a lot online and I didn't catch it because I usually fix my mistakes hell I use to type Stepie lol

rexcasual

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's a cheerful thought. The faker who is posing here as "Stephi" probably doesn't even own or have access to a RealDoll™.

It's somewhat likely the pics are stolen from one of the several RealDoll "community" forums and are posted here without the owner's knowledge. None of the pics are very large, which tends to suggest swiping.

:rolleyes: Even. More. Pathetic.