Hi People

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really don't know, I'm suspicious but I'm also admitting that the amount of fakes on here recently have made me a little paranoid, if you're real Stephie which I'd prefer you to be I apologise :)

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am willing to be wrong (and I frequently am), but Stephie -- wash and brush your hair!

Mostly gals don't let their hair get that "stiff" or strange looking.

(It's either a wig or hair extensions, or a strange sense of personal hygiene)

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Honestly NIN, check the collar bones, and the eye position the collar bones are unusually pronounced just as they are in the stephi doll, the doll looks slightly different, but you can put your own make up on the dolls. And have you seen the guys who have real dolls, some of them you'd swear were real.

As usual, I have to weigh in with Princess. SP rules!

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw a documentary on them, some of the things the guys said were unintentionally hilarious 'they're very static' one guy said :) and another reckoned his mother who was dead would rather see him with a plastic doll than without any female companionship.

rexcasual

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw a documentary on them, some of the things the guys said were unintentionally hilarious 'they're very static' one guy said :) and another reckoned his mother who was dead would rather see him with a plastic doll than without any female companionship.

I posted a thread Guys and Dolls that links to the BBC documentary. It's clear to me that a determined photographer and doll(s) could create the gallery that showcases Stephie and sister. With makeup, obsession to detail etc. it is quite possible to get the results that convince so many admirers at this forum. Photoshop could make it more convincing, but I suspect that is not part of the rules and parameters that the member has chosen for his challenge. I think he prides himself on reliance of old fashioned skills.

BTW, is anyone going to see Lars and the Real Doll with Ryan Gosling?

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really wasn't kidding when I suggested a hidden cock. I didn't think there was a cock involved, but the photos are all kinds of wrong. Is there really a question anymore? I do have to say...it is interesting how loud the silence is in this case. I do understand though...just a quick pass through the comments in "its" photo gallery explains the reluctance of most of the people we normally hear from, not stepping up. I'm sure most of them are just wishing this whole episode will just disappear and go away...la la la la

Tlss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok that's seriously creepy. I did think something was not right with the pictures, she looked like she had a lot of work done. But that's just super creepy.