"Hi pple, I'm new here and just have to say..."

Frenchick: this site is the most interesting site I've ever been on. I found this site couple days ago, and have been here everyday ever since so I had to become a member. The most talked about subject at work now are guys penises. I've e-mailed this site to 3 of my female friends which I know will enjoy this site as much as I do. :)

SimplyHung: Ahh, a girl here to enjoy the scenery. Good to have a few of those here, so it's not just a slap-around-the-sausage party. :D
Welcome to the site, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself. ;)

sammygirly: The Ladie's Auxillary welcomes you!

Please pick up your official pin and uniform at the next booth. Should the thong not be to your liking, remember that we fought hard to keep out the nipple tassles. ;)

wvalady1968: [quote author=sammygirly link=board=meetgreet;num=1061501413;start=0#3 date=08/21/03 at 19:02:26]The Ladie's Auxillary welcomes you!

Please pick up your official pin and uniform at the next booth.  Should the thong not be to your liking, remember that we fought hard to keep out the nipple tassles.  ;)
[/quote]

We have thongs?
And nipple tassles?
All I got was this crappy jacket with my name on the back!
I DO look good in the navy blue tho.
::)

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Welcome ! VIVAT ladies. They make MY life better. :-* (Next to the guys, of course :p)

sammygirly: Whoa wv! That cat in your avatar has quite a twitch....~stares at it, hypnotized~

gigantikok: great to have another girl around! The more the merrier ;)