Hi-Profile Vehicles

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by BIGdkluver, Mar 19, 2009.

1. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

A question for any man who drives a high-profile vehicle--like a truck, van, SUV, or the like.

Since you are riding up higher than a car, when you look down into regular-size cars that you pass or that pull up beside you, can you see any hot sexual stuff going on with the male driver?

For example, can you look over and see the dude driving with his dick out or driving naked or masturbating or getting sucked? Has this ever led to some hot action between you and another driver?

I'm just curious. I'm thinking about maybe getting some kind of high-profile vehicle so that I can see what's going on in the car next to me.

Thanks for your input!

2. TopDudeFtl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    As a former truck driver, I can say that I’ve seen a lot from my high perch. :wink: Only a few times did anything actually turn into an interaction with another. I’m always looking out of my Dodge Ram pick-up to see if there’s anything happening in the vehicles that pass me. :rolleyes: I saw a lot more while driving the big truck.

3. bigal929

bigal929 New Member

I've been a long haul trucker most of my life and have seen just about everything there is to see. One afternoon I had a guy pull up next to me driving down an Interstate and when I looked down he was completely naked and masturbating the largest uncut cock I've ever seen with his right hand. He purposely stayed right along side my driver door for quite a while and I could't see any clothes anywhere in the car. His cock was so big that he kept laying his cock across the bottom of his steering wheel and laying his hand on top of his cock and steering like that. He ended up shooting a big load all over his hairless chest and he then proceeded to scoop it up with his left hand and eat it all while steering with his right. After he was finished cleaning up by eating all of his cum, I gave him a litlle toot on the airhorn to let him know I enjoyed the show.
    Another time I was out in the boonies (no traffic) and an old chevy van (engine between front seats) slowly passes me. A young guy was driving and another young guy sitting right next to him on the engine cover. I look down as they passed me and the driver has his hand inside the back of his buddy's jeans, squeezing his ass. He pulls in in front of me and in the next couple of miles he gets about 200 yards in front of me. The next thing I know I see the passenger's head disappear. I immediately start to accelerate about the same time he, for some reason, started to slow down a little.Took a couple of miles to catch up to them and I passed them, pulled back in in front of them, then slowed down a little and let them start to pass me again. I looked in the left rear mirror and could see that the driver, who had a very large cock, was fucking his buddy's mouth, steering with his left hand and his right hand on the back of his buddy's head. I tell you, that kid was doing some really serious cock sucking. I stayed along side the van for quite a while, the driver's face looked like he was in heaven. They eventually realized that I was staying along side them and they both looked up at me and smiled. That's when I could see that monster out of the kid's mouth, it looked to be at least 9", very thick and veiny, and a lot of extra foreskin, even though he was rock hard. The kid goes back to sucking on that monster and a couple of times I saw the driver force the kid's head down all the way to the balls. I guess he eventually came although it was hard to tell. The driver started throat fucking the kid and eventually that monster went soft, the kid never took that monster out of his mouth. Even after it went soft he kept right on sucking it. Definitely the hottest and best cock sucking I've ever seen.

4. bigjpgh

bigjpgh Member

Albums:
    I dont drive a big rig or anything, but I have a pick up. You dont see much on local roads, sure the occasional nude or jerking driver, but when I would drive highways, I saw a good bit of road head, jerking off etc

5. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    wish you were in LA, i drive a silverado z/71 and i LUV showin it off for the big truck drivers.

my truck sits pretty high and iv'e seen a few chicks goin down on dudes b4 and also a few dudes with their diks out jakin. never hooked up with a driver , i'm usually late and can't stop wherever i'm going.

luv driving back from the beach totally naked too, take the wetsuit off and why put on clothes, jump in the truck and go.

6. gordon69

gordon69 New Member

other than the occasional upskirts which are always hot, I do not look for anything else!

7. RamIt

RamIt Member

I dont see much when i drive, but being up higher means I can jerk off without anyone seeing.

8. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

Thanks, guys! These are all great responses--and just exactly what I had in mind!

If anyone has any other hot, sexy experiences in a high-profile vehicle, please keep them cumming!

I'd appreciate it!

9. TopDudeFtl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have an idea...how about we make some new stories!

I am going on a road trip from here to Iowa at the end of the week. Anyone who pulls up beside my truck can show me what they have & how they work it. If you are in FL, GA, TN, KY, IL or MO; you can participate on the trip up! PM me for details. :wink:

10. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I like the way your mind works. I drive an SUV and am always looking up at Truckers and down at passenger vehicle owners. I remember 2 years ago when Bubba and I drove the UHaul up from FL. 13 hours (split over two days as we were pulling his car on a trailer) of turcker and car watching--WOOOF!

11. cb1737

cb1737 New Member

Albums:
    Driving around the san francisco bay area i've seen alot, or shown alot, i've had guys blow me while i drive and a couple times a stud getting a bj from his girlfriend, love that,

12. TopDudeFtl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    :biggrin1: I'm a perv on wheels with a laptop & mobile broadband. :drive:

13. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I almost always drive with my dick out, breaks up the boredom of long road trips. And I used to enjoy putting on a show for truckers and even an occasional Greyhound bus full of passengers, but nowadays with the proliferation of cell phones it can be risky since someone might take offense and call the cops. Only once, in about twenty years of peeking down at passing cars to see if anything exciting was going on, did I actually connect for sex with a fellow motorist. A guy passed me on the freeway going just a few miles per hour faster than my truck and when I looked over at him he was stroking away. After he got well ahead of me and pulled back into the right hand lane I flashed my headlights at him a couple of times to let him know I enjoyed the show. Several miles down the road he pulled into a deserted rest area so I pulled in and parked next to him. We exchanged glances, smiles and made it obvious to each other that we were both jacking off. That led to our exchanging blowjobs right there in that public rest area, with the occasional car driving past on the freeway. A totally hot experience that I'd love to repeat, but so far it's just been a one-time occurance.

Attached Files:

14. TopDudeFtl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Very nice! I've got some pics from when I drove a truck. I'll try to find them & post when I get back from Iowa. It's been cold this week, but it's warming up. Maybe I'll get to see something soon. :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted