hi, sorry I'm still a bit shy but...

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Really wanted to say the site is very cool and fun, thanks. I have learnt a lot just visiting this site recently and feel much better about what makes us all a bit different. Humour, info, and experiences seem to have had a great "normalising" effect. Certainly sorted my head out a bit and now don't feel like the only one. Still verrry shy though. Cheers, Jasper

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No need to be shy, we're all just crazy people at the asylum who are free to chatter as much as we like. Seriously, I've enjoyed your posts to date ... so let us get to know you more through further posts too. What a person says and how she or he says it is often far more revealing than a 2000-word biographical intro. :smile:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome, Jasper! Take some time and get to know us. Chip in when you feel the urge. I'm kinda shy too, but it doesn't stop me from running my mouth (or fingers in this case). :tongue:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
alex8 said:
No need to be shy, we're all just crazy people at the asylum who are free to chatter as much as we like. Seriously, I've enjoyed your posts to date ... so let us get to know you more through further posts too. What a person says and how she or he says it is often far more revealing than a 2000-word biographical intro. :smile:

Sorry, Alex, but your bio only came to 1999 words. You must start over.

Welcome, Jasper!