hi *squirm* blush*

Hello everyone - i feel a bit like im starting out on the twelve steps...
my name is fleece and im addicted to everything homosexual
I am a regrettably hetero female who adores gay men and of course their lovel big willies!
I have never had the honour of meeting any gay guys - so im just having to indulge my fantasies by watching them - on the internet and hopefully chatting to anyone who wants to say hi on here.
ps i am very mmf poly curious too
sorry perhaps thats a bit to much info - thank you for being patient with me
lots of love and hugs
fleece :worried:
:redface: :redface: :redface:

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nothing wrong with that, unless it starts to have a negative impact on your life. :smile:

Although, I'm sure a few men here will offer to help you through the program by working you onto straight easily obtainable cock. As for your MMF fantasy, they're great fun as long as everyone is equal and happy partners. :biggrin1:

thanks chaps - i feel right at home now -
hope there are others as filthy as me
:wink:
mwha mmwwhha

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Welcome Fleece

Something tells me that you will fit in just right. There is a welcoming party gathering up for you, just haven't shown their faces cos the fighting for first and second dibs you!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Oh alas someone as obsessed with gay males as myself... Actually I hate the word obsessed. I am intrigued by gay males. I am your opposite though... 85% of my friends are gay males, and I've slept with one. Hit me up sometime, and we can share stories.. hehe

Oh yeah... Welcome to the group!

Kukurchhan

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello everyone - i feel a bit like im starting out on the twelve steps...
my name is fleece and im addicted to everything homosexual
I am a regrettably hetero female who adores gay men and of course their lovel big willies!
I have never had the honour of meeting any gay guys - so im just having to indulge my fantasies by watching them - on the internet and hopefully chatting to anyone who wants to say hi on here.
ps i am very mmf poly curious too
sorry perhaps thats a bit to much info - thank you for being patient with me
lots of love and hugs
fleece :worried:
:redface: :redface: :redface:

hi! fleece, I am male 39, far away from my home and want to have chat relation with women flirt, on cam, erotic caht etc. will you like to be my friend then please add me on yahoo- my id is k_tiwari1967,

I am little shy I want to throw away my shyness with the help of friend like you, please come ok.