hi there i got a dilemma??

jack-the-lad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i wanted to know if just because of the size of my cock it makes me attractive to gay/straight men and women ..........I am a Straight guy but wanted to know which of the 3 i attrace the most all comments will be welcome thank you all

malito

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You know jack you can be anything you want. If you desire to attract males then you can, or females if you want, it is all up to you. You can be a young man with a nice dick or you can just be a dick, that is up to you. Like others have said you and what you are make up the person someone will like or dislike. From what i sence in you, I get the feeling that you may be that fine young man that most everyone will like, who just happens to be blessed with something extra. ciao/mal

aborcrmbe2

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
jack-the-lad said:
i wanted to know if just because of the size of my cock it makes me attractive to gay/straight men and women ..........I am a Straight guy but wanted to know which of the 3 i attrace the most all comments will be welcome thank you all

Your Hugeness,

Let's hope there's more to the attraction than your size.

Although....

Given the choice between your majestic member or a cocktail weenie with a fabulous personality it might be a tough call.

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you are "straight," then why do you care if gay men find you attractive? If you are curious about having sex with other men, then try it, and find out if you like it. I am sure there are many guys out there who would give you this opportunity.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jack-the-lad said:

Well between gay guys and straight guys, you'll attract gay guys more. Duh. Whether you'll attract gay guys or women more is going to be hard to judge because they look for different things. If you're a dork, sadly, gay guys will put up with that for the sake of your dick. Women won't. If you're a nice guy, everyone will be attracted to you, even lesbians, whom you forgot to mention.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hell I am usually just after extra guys for their cocks or hot sex, be a dork all you like this woman will forgive you :biggrin1:

apt125

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The size of your cock is not the only thing I look for. I have seen many men look down at the bulge in the other guys pants. Not all men look because they like what they see, but just to look.