Hi there

xerxes

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thought it was about time I stopped lurking and started posting:)
Just seems the best place to start was here. I'm a guy, lucky genetically to be in top 5% of size though have been vacuum puming for couple of years to add size. ( Just greedy i guess...LOL) 36 yrs old, living in Uk. Anybody who visits Newart.com will know me there as Xerxes. Have always found this site full of great people with varied insites into a subject dear to my heart. Don't know why I've not posted before, probably overawed by established members. Decided it was about time to start contributing. Anyway just saying hello for now.:)

Xerxes

xerxes

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello to you to GoneA:) Thank you for replying so quick to my thread.
Have just posted a vid in video section. Assuming it approved ( no reason it shouldn't..LOL ) Then I'm there for all to see. Weirdly don't have any appropriate photos ( all are of post vacuum pumping..... which I feel is a seperate interest) Apart from that vid will make an effort to contribute to the many interesting threads i see here, though have to log off soon:(

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
Pop Tarts, wine, potted meat, Nacho Cheese Doritos, Yuengling, Michigan cherries, coffee ... what's left for me to bring? I guess I'll provide the tripe & onions.
Just bring yourself and a jar of marshmallow fluff.

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
Lady, your taste is exquisite!
Well, yeah. We have to turn a couple of people into S'mores, kinda like those sushi meals that are served on the naked body of a nubile young woman. Dessert is very important.