hi this for guys that are happy with your being circumcised status

If you are cut and like it, do you think it's better to be looser or tighter?

• Total voters

m69725

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Prior to getting cut, I spent long session with surgeon on issue. I got a loose cut, and am happy with results.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine tries to straddle the line between loose and tight but I think its more tight. I like it. Have no problems with being circumcised and frankly I wish I was done from a baby. Would have removed years of frustration from my life.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was cut as a baby so it's all I have ever known. it doesn't affect me so it must not be too tight. I really don't understand what the big fuss in over circumcision. most women I have been with never mention it, and the ones that do, like cut guys. my wife never mentioned it until we were married about a year, and she said she preferred cut guys.

S

SirConcis

Love the sensation of the skin stretching during erection. Tight circ makes erection feel harder/more complete.

But seeing loosely cut guys masturbate and able to move some skin over head on the upstroke reminds me of when I was semi cut and could cover up half of head. I don't really miss it.

Tight circ looks better.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm cut loosely. When I'm completely limp, the ridge of my head is covered by the foreskin. Most of the time, it doesn't bother me, but other times it annoys the hell out of me. When it's unusually warm out or when I've been exercising and get sweaty, I can feel the moisture collect around the ridge. I'll reach in and pull the tip of my penis out of the skin so it can breathe. I experimented with different underwear and found that when I freeball or wear boxers, it's easier to keep the dick head free of the foreskin. From my experience, I would not like being uncut. I don't like the little bit of foreskin that I have, yet there is not enough of it to bother to have it removed.

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was cut as an adult well into middle age. I wish I had been cut at birth. I have a loose cut but wish I had a tight cut. I wish the surgeon had discussed the type of cut I could have. I didn't know at the time I could have selected the type of cut I wanted. My scar is approximately 3/8 of an inch from the glans when erect. When flaccid the remaining skin partially covers the corona. I have to manually push the skin back, which is annoying to me. I like the look of a tighter cut better. I like that
"cut to the max" appearance. I think circumcised looks better than uncircumcised. So to those considering getting circumcised, discuss with your surgeon the style of cut you prefer. Myself I prefer the tight cut.

AdamTaylor

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm relatively loose. I can comfortably jerk off without lube, but don't have too much excess skin. Every partner I've ever been with...male or female has prefered sex with cut dicks. Some of the men like the look of uncut, but the women almost always like the look of cut cock better. I actually had one girl say she was glad I didn't have an ant-eater dick!

D

deleted257218

Mine is moderate really. I can move skin up to the rim of my head just about but my head is always exposed.

I like it

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mine is really tight when I have a full erection. I might like it to be a little looser so I would not have to always lubricate when JO or having sex. I have to be careful to always lubricate, because some times if it's too dry, it will cause small skin "tears" that can be pretty uncomfortable. Fortunately for me, I really like to lube it up. I think lube is kinda erotic in a way, especially when I have produced enough pre-cum