Hi to all from australia

D_xgvtryjhjhn

1st Like
Media
Recently signed up so figured I should do the proper thing and introduce myself :smile:. Australian 18 y.o. studying engineering when not riding motorbikes. Standing at 6ft 5in I generally look somewhat skinny (in individual photos, otherwise standing beside someone its not as bad) even though I'm 80 kgs lol :frown1:. Figured I'd come on here to help procrastinate on assignments even more than I already do on facebook :p.

Cheers

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Howdy

Very thorough intro, are all you Aussies so thorough?, ha kidding mate
Have a great time perving? ooops
Well at least do the job and Win the Ashes starting again today (boozing day) fraid to say i have been baracking for the English, since months ago huh?

Cheers & enjoy yrself Au
enz

btw, no worries re the skinny part, its the other bit that will attract visitors to your page here, unlike Facebook' hah

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome! ;)

From what I can see, you're far from skinny! ;p You've got nice, hot muscles - they could make me drool.. :X :redface:

And btw, I love Australia, I so wanna go there! ;p And especially the hot Aussies.. :rolleyes:

D_xgvtryjhjhn

1st Like
Media
hello, welcome and g'day from australia

haha now everyones gonna think we always say that, i barely ever hear it, maybe two country families out of the heap i know actually use it regurlarly, otherwise its as common as saying "shrimp on a barbie" lol.

Oh and you can take and keep the ashes, so long as you also take the whole cricket scene as well... Gets so much tv coverage yet its so boring, ill change the channel before they get through the minute of highlights from a seasons worth of play:tongue:

coyotejcw

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
WELCOME to LPSG!!!!....I`m new on here too and go by COYOTEJCW....I don`t have any pics of myself....but, do enjoy other guys pics and really admire the "extra Large" penis