Hi to all you lpsg'ers - 29y/o U.K st8 male - 8.5 x 6

born_to_be_wild

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:cool: hi all lpsg'ers , i'm sort of a newbie never posted before - i joined a while ago , but my now X girlfirend banned me from posting on here ( as soon as we watched a program on c4 about this site...( she was paraniod i going to run off with some one from here i guess ) .....lol no trust eh... maybe i might now :tongue:
anyways so i'm single & looking & i'm going to post on singles section later.
i've put picture in my profile of my 8.5 x 6

L8trz

Media
born_to_be_wild said:
:cool: hi all lpsg'ers , i'm sort of a newbie never posted before - i joined a while ago , but my now X girlfirend banned me from posting on here ( as soon as we watched a program on c4 about this site...( she was paraniod i going to run off with some one from here i guess ) .....lol no trust eh... maybe i might now :tongue: anyways so i'm single & looking & i'm going to post on singles section later. i've put picture in my profile of my 8.5 x 6 L8trz

Give her a coronary and run off with one of us guys! You'll be glad you did! After all you are Born To Be Wild! Welcome. 8.5 x 6 UK Guy!

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Welcome to Large Penis Support Group. It appears that you have a lot to offer us here. Looking forward to your pose. I have noted a large number of English Lads here. Is it true that you have to have a large Penis to live or even be born in the U.K.? It would certainly appear that way.

Anyway, Again, Welcome. Looking forward to your pose and post.