hi to everybody

Raphael

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey guys,
this is my first post on this site.
As I am a newcomer, I thought I'd give you a little background. I'm 33, Belgian and a general practitioner.
I joined the site out of curiosity. I'd like to contribute my perspective about having a large penis. Please bear with me if this is a bit long winded.
I had sex for the first time at 19 with Isabelle, my age and equally unexperienced. She had wonderful green eyes and luscious auburn hair. We were very much in love for two years. Then came another Isabelle, but we just didn't work out. I then had two brief flings(Justine and Elodie) in a period of two years. At 25 I met Valérie and she's still my girlfriend now though we broke up for a bit over year, during which time I had a tumultuous love affair with Russian Macha.
All this to say that none of my girlfriends ever seemed really interested in the size of my penis. Sure they noticed, said things about it, but I never got the impression that it had any sort of importance. I Think I must have asked all of them how they felt about it. I got various answers like curious, surprised, intimidated or mildly interested but not much more than that. A number of them told me that my bigness could be visually stimulating, and that seems to be the best thing about a large penis. As far as lovemaking goes it either didn't change much or the "advantages" were offset by the drawbacks.
All in all I feel there is so much going on in actual sex that penis size is bound to be quite secondary. At least that has always been my perception.
Well this post is long enough as it is, so I'll get ready for my nightshift as an on call doctor(one of the perks of general practice:wink: )

Reactions: Mercurio73

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Raphael said:
I had sex for the first time at 19 with Isabelle, my age and equally unexperienced. She had wonderful green eyes and luscious auburn hair. We were very much in love for two years. Then came another Isabelle, but we just didn't work out. I then had two brief flings(Justine and Elodie) in a period of two years. At 25 I met Valérie and she's still my girlfriend now though we broke up for a bit over year, during which time I had a tumultuous love affair with Russian Macha.

Wow, I think this could be a big hit for Lifetime or Oxygen. Have your people call my people!

:wink:

Welcome to LPSG!

**EDIT** Wait a minute. 1 guy and 6 women? I'm thinking I was mistaken in my original post and suggest we try to sell it to SpikeTV instead. :smile:

EnglishGentleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Raphael said:

#We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun...#:wink:

Welcome Raphael. A GP is pretty good to have around on a forum like this.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Raph - you sound like the epitome of the South American romantic male.
*makes note to come back a South American romantic male in next life*

Welcome to LPSG.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Pecker said:
*makes note to come back a South American romantic male in next life*

Welcome to LPSG.
Someday maybe in the next life, I will beat Pecker to an answer to a post. Right now, he beat me, again.

Welcome to this forum.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Pecker said:
Hmmm ... South American? Or Belgian? I'm waffling.

Welcome, Raphael. It's ironic that on a website devoted to dick size you find out that in some ways it doesn't matter all that much.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Matthew said:
Hmmm ... South American? Or Belgian? I'm waffling.

Welcome, Raphael. It's ironic that on a website devoted to dick size you find out that in some ways it doesn't matter all that much.

Belgian - Brazilian - it was my feeble attempt at a Dumb and Dumber joke (confusing Austrian and Australian).

I can imagine that Raph really does get pissed when somebody thinks he's French.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Tsk, next someone will start suggesting that 'Brazilian bombshell' Carmen Miranda was in fact Portuguese.* :rolleyes:

*she was

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Pecker said:
Belgian - Brazilian - it was my feeble attempt at a Dumb and Dumber joke (confusing Austrian and Australian).
Ha - no feebler than a "belgian waffle" joke.

So Raphael - we know some of your feelings about penis size. How do you feel about goofy humor?

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Raphael said:
hey guys,
this is my first post on this site.
As I am a newcomer, I thought I'd give you a little background. I'm 33, Belgian and a general practitioner.
I joined the site out of curiosity. I'd like to contribute my perspective about having a large penis.I had sex for the first time at 19 with Isabelle, Then came another Isabelle, two brief flings Justine and Elodie in a period of two years. At 25 I met Valérie and she's still my girlfriend now though we broke up for a bit over year, during which time I had a tumultuous love affair with Russian Macha.

Name dropper. Mosty Belgians don't kiss and tell so forwardly.

Raphael

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you all for your welcome posts.
I'm not really pissed at being thought French; national identity is no big deal to me. But sure, I enjoy a good ole waffle from time to time:wink:
Oh and by the way I've got nothing against goofy humour.
I'll see you guys on the forums.