Hi to everyone here

scout1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everyone,

Good that there is open discussion of the subject.
I am old enough to understand both sides of the coin here and have lived a life thinking I am not that big and always thinking about how do i measure up. It can eat you up at times and affect your confidence deeply. The problem usually lies elsewhere in your psychology, not in your dick.

My previous girlfriend then my second wife put me right. I'm a 1 in ninetysomething (by the stats quoted on other posts) and both said I am just bigger than they find comfortable (perhaps they are small?). Wife is very happy about that. Anyway I am ok with it now and so is she.

If I can offer advice or opinion to help I will. I won't waste anyone's time with stories.

I am not looking for anything other than a reasonable responses and some humour as well. We may as well have a joke or two about things along the way eh?

I have been through a lot in my life and thought i'd missed out on everything, but I hadn't really. Life began at 40 for me. I'm over 50 now. The trick is to make yourself happy and keep those around you happy as well. I was rubbish at that earlier until I learned about myself (not just about the old chap either) If I can keep my wife and family happy then I have fulfilled my destiny. That's sounds kind of 'Star Warsey' but its true.

Hope to read some interesting views on all things from time to time (I won't be on here that often as I have a family to keep happy remember? and that takes effort and time)

Cheers

scout1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cheers mate.

Interesting site with a wide spectrum of interests and approaches.
Everyone needs an open mind - or at least needs it opening from time to time.

Wow 24k posts.

There can't be much you have not seen or read.

I will roam around the site with interest.

LikeEmYoung

Experimental Member
Media
Abu Dhabi, and sometimes Wrightsville Beach, NC
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey Scout, I'm a bit over 50 (most people don't believe my age and think I am much younger - but I'm a firm believer that the best years of my life are still ahead of me) - so I for one welcome your wisdom!

I remember a great quote although I'm not certain who said it:

Just because there's a little snow on the roof doesn't mean there's not a huge roaring fire down below ;-P