Hi to you one and all

bigblacknjuicy2

Just Browsing
Media
I'm a black bbw from London UK and a freshman (Ooops- correction, freshwoman) around these quarters. So feel free to let me know about any exciteing features or lend a helping hand if u see me stumbling around lost and confused. Thank you!

Attachments

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ps: Wow! U do have a perfect beach "bumbum" - its very beautiful indeed!!!

:tongue:

larry93455

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
bigblacknjuicy2 said:
Thanks for the warm welcome girl. About having a beach bum.......if i wasn't a bbw, then i may enjoy frequenting beaches. I'm just lucky that my pic doesnt reveal the cellulite. x

But what your pic does reveal is having an effect on me already!:biggrin1:

Welcome to our ragtag collection of perverts, horny dudes, hot girls and other really great people I am proud to be associated with.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
bigblacknjuicy2 said:
Thanks for the warm welcome girl. About having a beach bum.......if i wasn't a bbw, then i may enjoy frequenting beaches. I'm just lucky that my pic doesnt reveal the cellulite. x

Wait a second here Juice...the cool thing is to walk and have fun and swim at beaches...and about the cellulite if you keep moving and moving and drinking water and et they get better and better...trust me on that!!!:tongue: :biggrin1:

Do you think because you already have a tan you are not suppose to enjoy beaches too much? Come with me and a show you girl how to enjoy beachs !:cool: