Hi. very new here..

behrman

Just Browsing
Media
... and generally new to most of this technology. I'm honestly not expecting a response to this post (?), but if you reply, please, PLEASE don't take it personally if i don't respond right away. It's entirely possible that i won't even SEE your post! Seriously! When i say newbie, i mean it!

I don't know if i'll have the settings.. well, SET properly to know that i've been addressed in any way shape or form! lol!! I WILL be trying, tho. I'm jut asking for as much patience as you can possibly muster. I suppose i'll have to start out as a lurker.. sigh.

At any rate, i've tried to introduce myself.. to some extent. I will also have to apologize for not being able to add a photo yet. I'll work on it.
p.s. i'm clicking on daily e-mail notify, and i'll try to check in (at least) a couple times a week. i think i'm supposed to get e-mail notifies if i get a private mssg.

behrman

Just Browsing
Media
why waste your time (and mine)... if you don't get it?
says something about how much free time
you have.. feelin lonely, are ya?

behrman

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks for the welcome(s)!
I don't usually react w/ anger.. that response just seemed unneccesary, and not the way I would greet someone. Sorry if it offended anyone.

behrman

Just Browsing
Media
... and i'll apologize to those i didn't thank..

this place is great, and addictive.. as 1 of my new friends told me! adding slutty stuff to my profile is just wrong! But i don't know how to erase it!! ;-)
seriously.. send a note, if u wish.. i really like phone @&#!!! sigh.
sorry if you got me wrong.. but we ALL have our THIngs.. don't we?

behrman

Just Browsing
Media
C.. 69
I did a much better "thank you" a few mins ago. God only knows where it went..
But i DO, thank you. I will not take anyone here for granted. You guys have gone out of your way to make me feel welcome.. and i do.

behrman

Just Browsing
Media
Another quick show of appreciation here..
You all have been great (publicly and privately)! When i can do the picture thing, i would like to welcome people here.. as you do! I see how it can make a difference. g'nite all.