hi women

rob5,6"

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i would know what you,women,think about my size: 5,6" lenght and 5,2" larghe.....be very honest please

Jessicafawn76

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you want someone to comment on your size, you need a pic i could say anything i want but it would be a lie unless i saw your pic. But with that said you are avg and there is not much to say about avg sweetie...

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
rob5 said:
i would know what you,women,think about my size: 5,6" lenght and 5,2" larghe.....be very honest please

Well, personally, I know that even though it's not considered "big", I wouldn't turn it down. lol. One of the pluses of a guy who's not huge is that I can give him better oral...

A person who presents themselves merely on an average size but precise measurements... Hmm, many would think it could mean anything, but it probably means nothing.

To me it wouldn't matter if I were a lesbian girl... my arm is softer (knuckles included), more tactile and roughly similar similar in dimensions, and I have countless more to offer.

tbh I think you just came here to be chewed out or accept pity. In a place for appreciating estimated hugeness, so you have picked average precision ;)

Good job.