SkinnyGamer

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi! I’m kinda new but not really “new“ here since I used to lurk in the forums and video chat before. But I guess I’ve just mustered enough confidence to really make an account and be more “out“ there. :emoji_sweat_smile:

A little something about me, I am 20+, I look smooth and very young. 5’8”, brown hair and eyes and slim in build. I love playing video games and reading books. I am open for movie suggestions. For the kinky stuff, I like watching and worshipping but I’m also open to giving out j.o.i.

Just looking for friends and fun people since life gets really boring at times. And if you’ll ever visit my country, hit me up :emoji_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
Terms of Service and Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

SkinnyGamer

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Welcome to LPSG!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
Terms of Service and Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team
Thank you! :emoji_hugging:
And thanks for editing my post. I have no idea what I can and cannot include in my posts. I promise I’ll behave :emoji_sweat_smile:

Reactions: LaFemme