SkinnyGamer

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Welcome to the site from an old gamer here lol. Only play mobile games now. Pubg mobile great game!
Thank you, sir! That’s awesome! Some of my friends used to play that. Unfortunately, I cannot have games on my phone though because my self-control is so weak that if I put games on it, I would not be able to work or do anything productive at all :emoji_joy:

BigdongSE

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes sir, I am on it now and unleashing my chattiness :emoji_sweat_smile: Although it says I don’t have access to the general chatroom
Hehe that’s great :D oh really? Why’s that?

Reactions: RJ5on1 and BillM

ladynono

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thank you! :emoji_hugging:

I absolutely looooove mystery, fantasy, and heartbreaking books, particularly All The Light We Cannot See, Every Day, Sherlock Holmes, and The Lord of the Rings. Also an avid fan of Stephen King!

What about you? What kind of books and games do you like? :emoji_blush:
I only read non-fiction so I don't know many fantasy books. I've been playing sea of thieves just so I can talk to people but I mostly play single player games like dark souls and skyrim. I like a challenging a game that can keep my attention.

SkinnyGamer

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I only read non-fiction so I don't know many fantasy books. I've been playing sea of thieves just so I can talk to people but I mostly play single player games like dark souls and skyrim. I like a challenging a game that can keep my attention.
Oh nice game, matey! I would love to play the Dark Souls series someday. I have just finished playing Bloodborne and I absolutely love it. I’m relatively new to this kind of genre (Soulsborne) so I died so many times just trying to get to the first boss and it was frustrating. It took me a year of convincing to stop being a pussy and come back to defeat the first boss and it just felt so rewarding defeating him. The challenging level of difficulty and awesome boss fights had me craving for more that it made other games seem boring to play :emoji_sweat_smile: