Hi :)

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Heyy, I'm Danny.

Came across this site a while back now, and I suppose some people will agree or disagree whether I belong here for the size of my penis (7 by 5) but I'm content with it. The thing that made me join was definitely the community, I couldn't believe how open and helpful it is, with people being very understanding and willing to help.

A lot of threads on this website have helped me through some of my darker days, and I have constantly felt I can contribute to some threads but obviously couldn't post because I wasn't a member. So, here I am, pleased to meet you and all that :)

Look forward to getting to know some of you :)

Some more about me:

I'm a Brit, 18 and taking a gap year to do some travelling while I wait for University.
I say 10% straight because I'm undeniably camp, sometimes I think I was born a girl with how I act compared to my mates. basically I'm more emotional and just generally friendly and nice. But I'm definitely far from straight lol. Suppose I can say I'm lucky to feel content with my size (rare in guys isn't it?) but must admit LPSG advice helped me with that a few year back! But I have issues with my emotions, just got out of a rough thing with one girl (mail me if you want to know more, I won't bore you all for now haha) and it tore me apart for ages. Still every time I go through an experience like that I feel stronger emotionally and in my personality so it's all good.

Let me know if you want to know anything else :)

Last edited:

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's been pointed out I somehow ended up writing 10% straight in my original post, it should say 10% gay, sorry.

Thanks for the welcomes :)