Hi!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by kissher_everywhere, Sep 5, 2009.

1. kissher_everywhere

kissher_everywhere New Member

Albums:
    Konnichiwa! I've been looking around and I really like this place. You guys post the best stuff on the Adult Videos section.

I really appreciate a video showing a girl's devotion for big girthy schlongs, and this site has some of the best examples of that. Kane, Mandingo, Nick Nude (some of my favorite videos are with him in them) but I'd like to see more videos of guys sucking and licking pussy. Am I alone here? I guess that'd be easier to find on a different forum, but I'd like for couples making bj videos to show some more reciprocity.

A big cock is only complete for me when there's a cute girl there to show it some love. Solo videos just don't do much for me. I am glad they're around for the people who enjoy them. And I love it when girls take charge once in awhile. I'd like to see more videos of guys on their backs and girls riding them, grinding in their faces.

I like girls with some extra meat on them. Big butts and thick thighs are so appreciated by me. I like thin girls too, but there's something so appealing and angelic about a girl who's fit but not starving.

2. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Welcome - enjoy the ride.

3. Big Del

Gold Member

Welcome to LPSG

4. 8wayup

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome to the pole yard.

Draft saved Draft deleted