hi

newinbrum

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm watching a programme I recorded 'The Worlds Biggest Penis', and saw this site advertised.

At the age of 42 I find myself hornier than ever, and having to masturbate in between sexual encounters. I am single but have a couple of regular fuck buddies, although not regular enough.

I have also developed a 'fascination' with large cocks but have never (honestly never) been blessed with a very well endowed boyfriend or lover.

So, I am intrigued to see what this site has to offer, and to understand how it all works, and to hopefully have at least one encounter with a monster cock.

I live near Birmingham, UK, and am genuine.

My preference is for attractive , caucasion men under the age of 50. Clean, healthy, good personality (I know it's not a dating site but I'm sure you all appreciate where I'm coming from).

I think I'll leave it there before I get myself into trouble, lol.

Hope to hear from someone (even if it's to put me on the straight and narrow) xx

bigfingers

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well hi, i think i match your exact wants, and have the same wish list!...i just joined today and havent even filled my profile fully and just browsing, saying that better introduce myself, so il go and do that ! meanwhile msg me if wanna chat, and good luck here bfn x

sfidock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi we could have some fun but it better if you want to get to know me more as you never know what someones like from a reply. if you have msn let me know it and i'll add you so we can talk

cantona666

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi and Welcome!!! I really wish I was closer to Birmingham..!!! Would be a pleasureto please your sexy body!!!! Enjoy and have fun!!! ;-)

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
aloha, welcome aboard and don't be afraid here to ask any question you have. be choosey with your chat partners though, most here are cool and normal, there are a few drama types and those with 'odd' agendas but in general, its a great site!

and hit me up if you wanna chat, i'm no where near your part of the world, so i can at least be unbiased ;-p

have fun, take care, be safe!