Hi!

cyravance

Experimental Member
Media
I just joined your site, I hope you don't mind. I followed a Google link and ended up in a forum where I wanted to post, and it prompted me to join here. So, here I be...
If you don't mind a woman being here, I'd like to check it out...I got kinda lost and probably can't find the original post I wanted to reply to, but maybe this would be interesting...
Hey, if I'm not welcome, it's cool. Just let me know...

cyravance

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, but I don't have ANY dick...Didn't want to be run off the boards by angry villagers with torches and pitchforks...

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Which thread were you looking for?

Was it the one where all the girls tell FatMushroomHead how much they want the dilz and discuss how his dick is gorgeous?

That's pretty much the only one the girls hang out in. ...sayin

cyravance

Experimental Member
Media
LOL!! I'm sure you're wonderful, FatMushroomHead, (that is a cool name, gives me a smile), but I think I was looking for a post about a site called brokestraightboys...I kinda got lost in the 'click on this link' thing, and ended up here. Go figure, huh?

cyravance

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, I think that's the site, but I can't find the post I was looking for...*sigh*. Oh well...I'm in the market for a new forum now that Ebay and myself have parted ways. This one looks like it might be fun.